Chapter 17: The crowd

Going through a mall with five teenage boys is five times as difficult when they are members of one direction. We went into hot topic and made sure to get them all beanies so they are more hidden and we got them awesome raybans at the sunglass hut. Although we tried our best to hide them, true directioners still demanded a hug and an autograph but we had to make them promise to be quiet. "Do you ever get used to the attention?" I step closer to Liam as he signs a girl's phone case. "It becomes less of a big deal but I don't think I will ever see it as a common occurrence." Suddently, one girl screams through the parking lot,"Oh my god it's one direction!!" and ten girls come running. Not wanting to be caught, we all run into the department store and hide in the womans dressing rooms. While running, Harry and Annie and Rachel and Jake joined hands but Liam and I just awkwardly made eye contact and ran. We are all sitting in this small cubical like dressing room staring at the cocktail dresses that someone left after they picked the one they wanted. "We might be in here a while guys, we need to let the crowd diffuse if we want to have any normal get together,"Louis remarks.

I bite my lip. I'm going to be stuck in a small room with one direction, lovely. Annie giggles when Harry pokes her stomach. "Maybe we could play truth or dare?" Annie smiles in the beauty of her idea. We all agree since we have nothing better to do. Annie coordinates the game. "Harry you first. Truth or dare?" "Dare. I always live dangerously." He winks at Annie.

"Hmmmm I want you to walk out there and give your hat to one of the girls and say 'Hello love I'm Harry Styles' and book it back to our HQ. Okay? Ready. Set. Go!" Harry bursts out the doors and runs down the elevator and does his dare and runs back. We can hear the girls screaming from up here. He gets back inside with a heaving chest and gives Annie a kiss on the cheek. "Now who is next.....hmmmmm SOPHIE! Do you want truth or dare?" Harry looks michevious... I better play it safe and choose truth.

"Awww why won't you chose dare? Are you scared wittle Sophie? Anyways... I'm no good at picking truths. Errrr hehe I have one...ummm what would you do if Liam kissed you right now?" My eyes widen. Harold Edward Styles, you can't just go around asking stuff like that. I look at Liam who is sitting right next to me, he's blushing tomato red. I mumble,"I would kiss him back."

The entire group oohs and awwws while I try to change the topic as soon as possible. "Who's up next? Let's go with Zayn! Truth or Dare Zayn?" He smiles at my stupid change of topic and smirks to respond with dare. I'm terrible at this game. My mind is already occupied with Liam sitting right next to me. "How about you take off your shirt in front of the old lady at the cash register and run back here?" Zayn laughs and looks over at Harry. "Hazz are you jealous of my dare?"

"Oh shut it and go strut your stuff you bad boy!" Zayn returns in a couple of minutes with a red cheek. "She slapped me! She said I was disrespectful and slapped me!" He fakes tears and Niall hold him. "It's okay Zayn I got you."

"Oh Niall baby it your turn truth or dare?" I stand up and tell them that I want to check if the coast is clear. I can't sit in that room anymore with Liam. He seems flustered and they are probably going to pick him next and give him an embarrassing truth or a dare. If I'm out of the room, it won't be as bad. I walk out and all the girls have disappeared from the department store.

Thank the lord we lost them. I walk back to the room and put my ear against the door to listen. Liam got called on. He is mumbling something that I can't figure out the door is too thick. I'm pretty sure he just said Sophie. As soon as he finishes talking I walk in the door. Everyone turns to me with their sketchy looks. I can tell when people were just talking about me. I hope they feel guilty.

"Hey guys! The coast is clear who's ready to party?" They nod and stand up and I catch Liam smiling at me and staring out of the corner of my eye.