Chapter 22: Blackout

We open the hatch and smoke rises out of it. Fantastic.

"Well option B seems to be our only option!" We walk by the side of the road for a block and reach the hotel,tired and scruffy.

"I need food.... Can't go on." Niall reaches the hotel lobby and passes out on a sofa.

"Is he deprived?" I laugh at Niall's faith in food. I had always read that he was one for eating the house out of food but I wasn't sure to what extent. He really wants to die without food.

Louis walks up to the front desk and takes off his beanie."Hello miss, we would like the presidential suite, if you have it open that is." "We are going to need to see some credit card and form of identification." He hands her his debit card and his driver's license. She looks down at the card , then up and him, then does another retake.

"Are you really Louis? From one direction?" Louis smirks in his own glory. "Yes ma'am in the flesh. Now how many people can this room house?" She stammers. "Uhhh...10 people!... Now that will be 1500 for the night." Louis seems completely fine with it. How can you be fine with paying $1500 per night? I guess you get used to it when you are an international superstar.

We go into the hotel gift shop and we look for something to sleep in. I grab a Hilton tee shirt and some yoga pants and the girls do the same. The boys, on the other hand, find footsie pajamas and buy them in a heartbeat. We run to the top of the hotel on the 20th floor and open the room to the suite. Its perfectly magnificent. This could easily be a house for a large family. It even had two stories! I have never been this spoiled in my life. Liam grabs me from behind.

"Are you ready to be spoiled like the princess that you are?" He kisses my forehead and runs into the upstairs bedroom so he can get changed. I go into the other bedroom do I can get into my new comfortable clothes and come out and sit on the couch. The boys come out in their footie pajamas with faces of sheer chagrin.

Liam runs and jumps onto my lap. "Hey hey Sophie I have a turtle on mine!" Sure enough, their was a small embroidered turtle on the left chest above the heart. Louis sits next to me."I have a bunny rabbit... You know what they eat? CARROTS!!!" We all giggle at his constant hyper attitude. Zayn and Niall stand in the back posing in their pjs. Harry, Liam and Louis get up and they all pose. Only one direction can make those look sexy. Suddenly.... Darkness.

I scream. I hate the dark. I can't stand it. I always have nightmares. shiver as so many bad memories come back. I whimper and Liam jumps to cradle me. "The lights cut off.. Your okay Sophie" He wraps his arms around me. "You're safe with don't worry anymore." He kisses my forehead again and I feel a rush of warmth as I blush in the darkness.

Harry runs and sits on Annie's lap. They are making out. Fantastic. I put my head on Liam's shoulder when Rachel and Jake jump on the couch next to us, scaring the life out of me. I can hear Jake is whispering sweet little nothings into her ear.

Harry jumps off the couch and yells,"Flashlight app!!!" He shines the bright light from his phone into my eyes and I cringe. "Oooh I can see all the terrors of the light with this. But awww look at Liam and Sophie awww." Liam blushes and grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

"Vas happening people of the night?! We should play a game! How about tag team? Everyone get into groups of three." Liam calls Niall over and we complete our group. Zayn gets in a group with Jake and Rachel and Louis gets with Annie and Harry(of course). "Now everyone gets a minute to talk strategies." We run over to a corner. Liam begins his masterful plan. "Okay team we are going to make the best of this blackout okay? Keep a three way call open on your phone but keep your earbuds in so it dosen't make any noise. Let's keep each other posted on one another's location."

"Alrighty teams. Now what should we say when we grab someone from behind?"

"Vas happening?"

"Carrots?"

"Nandos?"

"How about just gotcha?"

"Liam aren't you a smartie!"

"Ready...

Set....

Go!!"

Liam grabs my hand and we run upstairs into the master bedroom and silently shut the door. When someone comes to take refuge here, we will be right by the door to snag them. We hear a scream from below. "You'll never take me alive Niall you son of a bitch!" "Don't be such a bloke! Go sit in the kitchen you are in time out!" Louis mumbles something and we hear footsteps to the kitchen.

"Soo..while we wait for our trap to work... What should we do?" I love when Liam talks real slow. It's do adorable I don't know why. He grabs my hand and we sit on the bed together. I kiss him softly and we soon resort to making out. He moves to put me underneath him and I thought his weight would be pressure on me but he felt featherweight. All of a sudden, we hear footsteps down the hall and we jump to resume our position.

"Hazz, shh you are going to give us away." Its Annie I can tell by her flirtatious giggle. They come into the door and it creaks as they push it open. We grab them and Harry yells,"Louis we got tag teamed!!"

One team down. One to go and we win. From downstairs, Zayn yells,"I was captured by a sneaky leprechaun!" Now there are only two more to go.. Two will be hard to get seeing as the suite is enormous. I come up with a plan in my head. I whisper to Liam,"I have a plan to end this quick." I look at phone and call number two on my speed dial. Rachel's phone goes off with "Up all Night" and she fumbles to get it to shut off. She is right outside the room. We run and attack them from behind and tell "gotcha!" I leap into Liam's arms.

"We won!! You are such a genius Soph!" "Light on everyone! Team Turtle won this round." I see little specks of light turn on across the suite as they all turn on their phone's flashlight capabilities. The hotel calls us to alert us that they will be turning on the lights in ten minutes so there is no need to panic.

"Sophie... Can I talk to you alone." Liam grabs my hand and kisses my cheek. "Of course let's just go into the bedroom again." We prance up the stairs again walking hand in hand. I sit on the bed close next to him. "Sophie I have been thinking a lot this night and I now realize that I have never met a girl like you before. You are perfect for me." He pauses out of nerves and mumbles,"Willyougooutwithme?" "excuse me?" I look at him confused. "Sophie Sinclair... Will you go out with me?" I can't help but say yes.