Chapter 4: Rachel

Hope I have gained some new readers... If you are reading this comment so I actually have a reason to continue on! Some constructive criticism would be wonderful also...

How should I approach this? Blindfold her and stick her in a closet? Gag her? She can't tattle to mom. I'll be dead. And I was so close to getting that car.... Maybe I'll just warn her first then bring them in. But watching her freak out in front of them would be priceless. But that would be mean. "Hey Annie come in with me I need to do something... You guys sit tight it will only take a minute. Don't run off," I said with a wink. As I come in to the living room, Rachel is sitting in the couch watching Jersey Shore and has her phone playing one direction at max volume. I run to the kitchen to turn off the music and get her attention."Hey Rachel! Whats up?" Annie and I jump into the couch next to her.

"Could you guys get home any later? I have been waiting for three hours!" "oh... I didn't realize it was 10:30... I'm sorry about that. But I will make it up to you. I have a really good surprise for you but in order for you to see this surprise you have to be absolutely quiet. You can't scream or attack people okay? I know you are a wild child so just promise me this?" She shrugs her shoulders and nods to indicate and okay. Annie uses her headband as a blindfold for Rachel and I walk to go let's the boys in. They are playing patty cake on the porch. Could they get any more adorable?

I usher them in and they stand in the kitchen. "okay, Rachel this is not a trick just follow the sound of my voice." she walks and then stops right in front of me. I remove her blindfold do she can finally see what I have spent all night fangirling about. "YOU BROGHT ME ONE DIRECTION? YOU ARE THE BEST BIG SISTER EVER! I'm sorry about calling mom and telling her that you came home really late. But I just can't believe this!! Thank you!!!" She merrily skips over to Harry and says," Hello Harold Edward Styles I'm Rachel Morgan Sinclair. Would you mind making Mrs. Styles?" Harry awkwardly smiles back at her, unsure of the correct response. "He's too old for you Rach!" I call over jokingly. " You are younger than them too!! You and Annie are 17 but Harry is 18... Wait you brought Liam too?? HI LIAM!! I would ask you to marry me too but you are dating Danielle!" He warmly smiles and says,"But you are a very lovely lady, any lad your age should be dying to have you as their girl," and looks over at me for support. "That's what makes me beautiful?" she replies with a smirk. "Yes?" he laughs at her silly attempt to quote their song. "Now, do you want to stay up all night?" he winks at me and I blush. Rachel yells and fangirls while saying,"Good thing I made brownies while you were gone Soph!" I put my phone into the iPod dock and begin playing my playlist of dance music. Harry rushes over in excitement." Hey I am a really good cook. At least Niall says I am... But can I make some food for us?"

"Sure Harry, just don't make a mess." He ushers Annie and Rachel to the kitchen to supervise his magical performance. What a perfect flirt. Liam comes closer up behind me and whispers," Do you want to go somewhere quieter? We can talk." He smiles so genuinely it makes me want to melt. "Okay! Let's go!" I take his hand and lead him up the stairs to the balcony and loft.