Chapter 26: Serenity?

We pile through the glass doors barely fitting and run to the van. Louis unlocks it and I open the door. It's the boys they want I can stand out here and be okay right? Wrong.

I forgot that I was wearing Liam's Jack wills sweatshirt and the girls automatically run for it. Animals.

"Harry hurry the hell up!" Harry drags behind after his jeans slipped and he had to pull them up. The girls close in on the car and Harry jumps in and I jump on Liam's lap in the car.

Annie yelps as she gets in last from the other side. "Those bitches stole my scarf! That damn scarf cost me thirty bucks. I need my damn scarf it's my favorite!"

She huffed in anger then sat down in her seat as the fans tore apart the thin fabric trying to get a piece of Annie Taylor. Absolutely pathetic.

"I'm sorry I made you famous. It's a gift and a curse. Pick your poison." He kisses my neck and closes the seatbelt across us both tenderly as Louis swerves right and left trying not to hit any fans.

"Where are we even going Louis?" "We can't stay in Tahoe anymore. It's too small and everywhere we go word spreads too fast. We need to get out of town." I look over at Annie and Rachel behind me and my smile drops. They are leaving. Leaving us and everything we eve had behind. It's just too good to be true.

"So to answer your question we are going back to your flat to grab suitcases and clothes and then to Annie's place. Eventually we will have enough to stay another week in the Bat Area." My eyes brighten as I realize that it isn't all over. We are coming with them all is well. Louis always seems to have a plan. Leave it to the oldest one to figure things out.

Louis speeds away up the highway back to my flat. It's 11:30 now... Give two hours to pack plus three hours to drive to San Francisco.... Hmmm we should be there around five if Louis follows the speed limit. More likely, we will be there around 4:30.

Harry hands over his phone to reveal a text. "We are bringing the suitcases back onto the bus. Be at the girl's house in half an hour.--Paul"

I walk into the room and look at the mail that was shoved through the door slot. "Urgent Notice to all Yearbook students: Yearbook camp Wednesday. All editors must report in order to be on the staff and discuss the upcoming yearbook."

Camp already? It's a day long camp but it always sucks so much. We will have a camp once a month to discuss the design. Why did I decide to be editor in chief? Oh right it's a part of the early scholarship plan I got to UC Davis...

It's Sunday today. I don't want to drive back to Tahoe for Wednesday that's ridiculous. Besides, I only have six more days of free time with the boys. Annie is in yearbook too. We are co editors in chief. However, she does not take responsibility well. I am the head of four different clubs at our school,a born leader. It's not as if I'm popular, I just take a lot on myself. Everyone knows that I exist but they don't exactly know me well.

"Hey guys bad news..Annie and I have to be back here in Wednesday for yearbook camp."

"ALREADY??Sophie why do I listen to you... Shouldn't have become an editor grrrrr."

"Whoa there. COME AT ME BRO!"

I inch in towards Annie arms up to show my power. She pushes me jokingly away and we laugh and sigh. This sucks. Obviously. The guys shrug to explain that they will bring us.

I grab the big suitcase from the garage and begin throwing in clothes and cosmetics and basically all my summer clothes. I don't know how long I will be staying with them. With all luck, forever. Rachel does the same to her room and we run back outside to find the tourbus in the parking lot. I throw my bags in and we rush over to Annie's flat across the lot. She throws in as much as she can with my help and we leave loser cruiser #2 in the lot and move along in the tour bus. By the time we finish it's 12:30 an hour less than I expected. I'm exhausted so I cuddle in a recliner and fall asleep.

Huh? Where am I? A pit of lava stands in front of me. The boys along with Annie and Rachel stand behind me and Liam runs forward to hug me. His hug feels forced as if it's the last one. Security guards grab Louis, Harry, Zayn, Annie, Rachel, and Jake and carry them away. They kick and scream and I seem to be stuck, unable to help them. I look down at my feet to see concrete cover them. I scream for them then turn around to see a large rope holding Liam above the bubbles of lava and flames.

"Sophie Rose Sinclair I love you! Never forget me!" Just like that he jumps into the lava and I leap to run and save him and break my concrete. I fall onto my knees and tears stream down my face. "I will never forget you Liam James Payne. You are my only love."

Niall creeps up behind me and wraps his arms around me. "He got in the way of things. He had to be taken care of see. Now we can be together forever." I struggle out of his grip and throw myself into the lava to be with Liam in any way possible.