Chapter 25: Mission Date Impossible

Harry comes running out in his boxers much to Louis' chagrin. "Sorry guys I just took a shower." He does a two shake and comb through on his still wet curls. I look at my hair and decide that I am in dire need of a shower also seeing as the last time my skin touched water was in a fountain.

First class suite. Even the showers are tricked out! The shower has jets and steam. It's sheer joy in here. Snap out of it! It's a flanking shower not a hot tub! I rinse my hair with the blood orange shampoo and conditioner and step out to see a huge mirror run against the wall. My scar is always visible when I walk out of the shower as the white scar tissue contrasts the pinkish skin that was heated up in the shower.

I grab a towel and dry my body and hair and walk into the bedroom to see a pile of fresh clothes sitting with the note. "Sent Annie to go hotel shopping again. Always thinking about you. --Liam"

He always seems to be thinking about me. How adorable. I look at the clothes and realize that not all of them are new but here is a Jack Wills sweatshirt that Liam refused to wear yesterday saying that he was getting hot.

I slip on the clothes and put the sweatshirt on top to smell Liam's personal scent;aftershave with a slight tinge of pineapple. I sit on the bed taking a deep breath to let it all in when I hear a knock at the door.

" Soph! It's Anne! You have one hour to fix your hair and makeup! We are leaving errr sneaking out!" I run out to open the door. "Annie! I don't have any makeup of any sort I washed it off in the bathroom.

"Soph it's like you don't know me at all!" She reaches into her bag to pull out a mini straightener and trial size mascara, eyeliner, and a box of eyeshadow. "That's why you always grab humongous bags!" I grab the straightener I fix my hair before it gets frizzy while Annie puts on some makeup. Rachel is still sulking around in shame. It's such a big apartment that she has plenty of room to sulk.

"But but PAUL! We need to get out of the hotel! I am.... Claustrophobic! And ummm acrophobic! I can't be in small spaces or up too high!" Harry looks completely dumbfounded as he speaks, completely adlibbing a speech. It seems to work as Harry runs across the room doing a touchdown dance.

We continue to get ready while Rachel sulks around and Jake tries to comfort her. She is obviously embarrassed. GOOD!

Louis jumps onto the kitchen table. "Team we have a mission to accomplish. Harry and Liam need to take their girls out on a date but we have to get past our enormous fan base that Jacob tipped we were here." He glares at his little brother. "Anyways... We need to be incognito. We need to somehow get around the fans through some sort of back entrance. Paul is waiting for us in the back parking lot. The 'Loser Cruiser' is in the shop currently after a special someone*cough* Sophie*cough* took a joy ride. We are going to take the Mystery Van aka the Silver van with tinted windows. Here, put on these theater glasses to conceal yourselves. I know we are all silly dorks who don't freak out about our appearance except Mr. Malik over there. I'm sorry Zayn you are just going to suffer."

He jumps off his soapbox to end his speech. "Carrots on three.. 1.... 2.... 3..."

"Carrots!"

"Carrots!"

"Turtles!"

"Nandos

We put on our theater glasses and the boys put on their hoodies and go down to the main lobby to look through the giant glass windows. The fans automatically recognize the boys and scream.

We turn around to take the back door and the fans begin to run around the building. Paul hands Louis the keys and we look at each other in fear as we prepare to make a mad dash to the car before the fans.

Liam grabs my hand and we open the back doors to reveal a hundred fans that have already made it around. No police tape to protect us this time.