Chapter 5: Dreaming eyes open

"You really didn't need to invite me into your house..we have only just met." He sits at the chair on the balcony,staring into the enticing forest. Why did I invite him to my home? I'm never this forward with someone... Maybe I should be more careful with people I barely know. *crash* Well I'm about to learn my lesson. Liam and I run downstairs to see Harry laughing because he broke one of my mom's wine glasses.

"Damn it Harry! You can't just go around breaking people's glasses!" Annie giggles then stumbles into a chair. Is she drunk? We don't even have alcohol in my house for parties since my mom went sober. "Annie...you okay?" She gigged some more and sat up in her chair. "Oh I'm totally fine! Hehe I'm just sooo clumsy today don't mind me!!" She attempts to stand up and slips back into her chair. "I just haven't had much sleep lately. I took the SAT this morning remember?" oh yeah I was helping her with that. Annie gets almost straight A's but has a lot of difficulties with standardized tests. As for me, I'm just a good guesser when it comes to tests. "Well we should really get you to bed...you can stay the night if you want." Harry and Liam awkwardly stand outside of the kitchen apprehensive of the situation occurring. Liam reaches over to pause the music on my phone but stops to giggle at my phone case. "Is this a one direction iPhone case? Hey oh look there's me!! And look at cute little hazz!"

I flushed bright red. "That was a gift for my birthday two weeks ago..." Rachel gets up out of her seat and calls over"Can you please pretty please sign it for us?" Rachel runs to the office to get a pen and hands it to them. "I'm going to be so popular at school!" "Rachel... It's my phone case. Remember?" Rachel's smile drops and thinks. "

Can you sign my posters... And everything I own?" Liam and Harry laugh at her typical fan reaction and begin to sign her posters and CDs that she brought from her room across the hall. I just realized that I forgot about poor Annie but she just fell asleep on the couch. All is well. "Sweet dreams Anne." Perhaps this is all a dream I think to myself I think as I lay the throw blanket on her.