Chapter 3: Analysis of my situation

Hey guys and gals! I am just starting to write this fanfic I hope you all like it! And I wrote this on my iPhone so ignore some minor mistakes. I'm developing a writing style so bear with me!

The water was perfectly blue as the sun set across the sky. Pink and Oranges filled the soon to be night sky. I got and began stared at the beautiful changes in the sky and,when Liam finally figured out that I wasn't paying attention, he picked me up and carried me into the freezing cold waters of the lake. The water was invigorating and seemed to feel warmer the longer I stayed as I was acclimating. "Brrrr!! That wasn't very nice Liam!!" I said with a giggle and he just smirked and responded," I don't like to be ignored..." Stepping out of the water, a cold gust freezes whatever warmth I was hoping to develop out of the water. Oof this is why I never go into the lake! How can anyone stand it? Stupid adventurous tourists!! The cold is terribly uncomfortable! "I really need to warm up. Let's go back to the towel?" I start to sprint back to the towels across the beach in hopes of beating Liam. He races me right back but I unfortunately forgot that he almost went to the Olympics for track when I can barely make a mile in less than ten minutes. Annie and Harry have calmed themselves a bit. Thank god. Leave it to Annie to make life awkward for everyone. Actually, that's a false statement. Leave it to me to make life awkward. I never know what to say. I can make a dork out of myself with one word. What's the point in trying to even flirt with guys? It's not like I can flirt anyway... Liam is just trying to be nice that's all. Liam casually whispers "Hey, do you want to go somewhere?" Huh... He actually wants to spend more time with me. I try to come up with a good response but flub up," I really should get back to my apartment. My mom is out of town and I shouldnt leave my sister all alone tonight.I should get back... Unless you want to come with? You are more than welcome to!" Liam smiles and quickly retorts,"Spending more time with you is the loveliest thing I can imagine at this time," with an award winning smile. Perhaps I should tell Annie..."Hey Ann...Harry! We are going to my apartment right now! See ya!" Annie quickly stands up to start packing her bag to come with us. I didn't invite you to come with us... But I guess you can come too Annie. Annie is my best friend, she doesn't need an invitation. We all jump back into Annie's convertible for a quick five minute drive back to my place. My only conflict with this plan is my 15 year old sister, Rachel. She's such a tattle tale. Perhaps I can bribe her a little bit. I mean, I did bring part of one direction....