Chapter 19: Effects of peer pressure on the blossoms of a teenage relationship

(A/N before you start reading just savor the awesomeness of the chapter title... Wowwwww haha it's awkward.. Anyways love you lovelies! --Melina)

Does Liam feel pressured to ask me out or make a move? If he is it won't feel genuine anymore. It's just one of the traumatic effects of peer pressure.

I giggle at the question that he was given. " Did you answer?" Without any sort of response, he grabs my hand and leads me out of the fountain.

"Soph! I'm so sorry I didn't realize that I got you completely soaked I need to buy you some new clothes. Bye guys we are going shopping."

The rest of our group waves goodbye while Louis whistles and waves goodbye and winks seductively as we walk away. "Let's make you as pretty as you were before... Abercrombie and Fitch."

It's great that Liam is willing to spend that much money on me. I grab a pair of new stylish shorts and a new babydoll blouse. He swings me around when I come out.

"You look absolutely wonderful darling." We walk back to the fountain to find everyone gone. I call Annie while Liam calls Harry. No response.

After about five minutes of sitting there, Rachel texts me saying that they are waiting in line to go see a movie and its three hours long and they have to wait for an hour.

"What movie is it?" "It's the new spiderman movie it just came out." Well they are going to a movie. Liam lifts his head from his phone.

"Sounds like we weren't invited. Let's find something else cool to do!" "Liam we have seen all the stores and it isn't that big of a mall.. The longer we stay here the more paparazzi shots are going to be taken of you out in public. Besides the only thing left in the city is downtown... But we would need a car for that!"

Liam smiles mischievously. "You do know I have the car keys?"