Chapter 23: A memory (Whoaaaaaa... That rhymed ;D)

I guess I am now dating Liam Payne. I grab Annie as soon as I walk into the hallway. We go into the other room and I tell her the story and we fangirl galore.

"I knew he liked you! He's just scared of girls!" Annie is always the romantic one of the group. Well, not exactly the romantic one but definitely the matchmaker. She believes that "life is better in pairs".

I had a mental breakdown after I walked out of the room. My last boyfriend,Logan, always treated me like shit. I never felt good enough for him. I seemed to be doing him a favor by being with him. I wasn't surprised when I found out he was cheating on me. Ever since then, I haven't had much luck with guys. I just don't know how to act around them. I never know who is a good guy until it is too late. I draw back to not let my heart be broken.

Somewhere in my own humility, I find Liam. At first, I was scared to be with him because I feel that I would never be good enough. Soon enough, He treats me like a princess it's wonderful.

We all jump onto the couch to watch Titanic. I hate Titanic. It brings back all of those memories...

You see, when I was seven my parent had a boat that we used to ride in across Tahoe. One day our boat hit a Rock underwater and capsized. We were on our floatations raft for four hours. Before I got to the boat, I hit a rock and got a concussion and a scratch across the front of my chest. I never wear bikinis because the scar is always evident.

Im find with Titanic until it capsizes. I always try to block out the memories of that night but the movie just brings it back. It was a thunderstorm that night and dark and scary...

"Are you okay?" Liam whispers into my hair as I lay in his arms. "Yeah... Umm... I'm okay," I say with tears streaming down my face. I'm glad it was dark so no one could see my face. Liam cradles me closer, unaware of the situation.

Liam pulls out his phone to sneak onto twitter. Apparently he caught a picture of me earlier at the Circus Circus. He flashes me his phone at the lowest brightness. It's how happy I looked after he won me sir squiggly face the turtle.

The Real Liam Payne:

@sophsin26 Just a perfect day with my perfect girl.

#snuggles #turtles #Tahoe

He attaches the photo and within twenty minutes I have 400 new followers and 200 mentions. Most of the directioners are sweet and are welcoming me to the family and saying how pretty I am. I explain that I am just a fan that got lucky and that any girl could be just as lucky as me.

Of course, the silver lining is never always present and many girls have called me ugly and that I don't deserve him. I don't even want to look at more of my mentions after some of these girls.

I try to just shut my eyes and cuddle with Liam as I go through the rest of the movie. When the lights come on, I want to have normal eyes. I fall asleep in Liam's arms after keeping my eyes shut for so long. He is so warm and smells like perfect cologne. I swear he smells like pineapples... It weird but I love it. This is perfect I hope I never have to let go.

"Sophie you are no allowed to fall asleep its only 11!!" Harry jumps on my lap and wakes me up. Annie laughs and makes a sad,abandoned face. "That's my girl Styles. You have your own and threesomes should be illegal." Oh dead lord. We sit there for five minutes just laughing at Liam as he sits there with an apprehensive and solemn face.

"It was a true statement. Sophie you can't be knackered now can you? I bet you still have a good two hours left in you.! I still wanna play with you." Liam makes a puppy face. I don't know but have you ever heard a British boy make a baby voice? It is possibly the most adorable thing any human can witness. He looked so adorable and innocent that I ignored the obvious sexual innuendo.

I go to the bedroom upstairs using my phone as a flashlight in the darkness. Suddenly, someone grabs me from behind. It's not Liam I know that for a fact. I screech and the figure whispers,"Shh Shh Sophie it's okay it's just nialler."

"What the fuck Niall? I'm not okay with this you can't freaking do this!" He laughs then stops mid chuckle. "Sophie I know you still have hard feeling after a couple of nights ago. I'm really sorry about that. I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing.. But I just wanted to say.... I really love you. You... Probably don't notice me now. But I will make you mine no matter what it takes. You are the perfect girl. I just wish you would see that. Just understand. Don't worry."

He kisses me on the forehead and leaves me in the dark. I rub the kiss off and sit there in shock. He will do anything. Nothing can be perfect for too long.

Growing Up and Moving On: A One Direction Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें