Free

Y/n's POV

Its been a few days after I protected Aph from Zane. It was quite hectic.... But I did my part... Then there was a bright light and poof! I'm in another place.

Voice in your head, Y/n

Hello hello y/n..

What the???

I'm here to take you back the right path..

What path?!

The path of destroying.. You had that planned didn't you?

No. I never did.. what are you saying?! Who are you?!

A voice in your head.. The one who wants to destroy..

Destruction what?

Idiot! The world idiot! You wanted it since you were a kid!!!

No!

Hehehehe! Yes you are..

No I didn't!

I'm not that person anymore! I want to protect! Its who I am!! Blah. Blah. Blah. Those are just lies.. Yeah you sy that.. But deep inside you want to destroy Garroth, Zane, Vylad and everyone who was there for you..

No! You're not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vylad's POv (MCD world still)

I was walking around till I heard a big crash. I rushed and saw y/n. She was the old form in real life! What happened?!? No!!! It can't be!!

"Y/n!! Stop!!." Aphmau said.

"OH ReALlY HaPpY YoU WaNT tHaT!." She said slashing her head off.

"Y/n!!!." I shout.

"I knew you were a monster all along!." Gareoth said attacking her but it stopped by y/n stabbing her and whispering something that made Garroth so scared and died.

"No!!!."

Then a light came..(going back to the real world).

I'm home... But y/n's gone!! Where is she?! Where's everyone!!!!!

"Y/n!! Stop! Don't hurt him please!!." I heard Aphmau's voice outisde so I ran out and saw Aaron being held by the throat.

"Aaron.. You'll join me.." Y/n said in a dark voice and suddenly Aaron's eyes ttned completely black and he had a different form.

"No!!!!." We all shout.

"A-Aaron?." Aphmau backed up.

"*looks down to Aphmau* Hello little potato.." Aaron smiles evilly.

"Aaron!Y/n!! You can defeat this!." Lucinda shouts.

"Y/n..." Zenix said.

"Let's do this Aaron.." She holds her hands up in the sky which made the sky black.

3rd Person

Your hand was glowing with the colors of darkness and so was Aaron's. Zenix turned into his shadow knight form, Garroth and Zane turned into their Jury form, Lucinda rode on her broom was preparing while Sasha did the same as Zenix.

"Today he world dies!." You and Aaron shout and the threw the glow down the ground which made the world crack.

"Y/n!!!." Vylad comes up to you in his normal human form but you throw a ball of fire at him and he falls.