Does he---?

"I want to tell you about something." Zenix. Said.

"What is it?." I piped out and sat on my bed.

"Y/n... There's something I want to say. I've ... Been feeling weird lately and I think its luv.." He was struggling the last part.

"Its love silly." I giggled.

"Besides, everyone does that. Especially the boys here. Dante, Laurence and Travis and oh! Dont forget Aaron." I said.

"No. I mean really. I'm not joking like everyone else. I mean it really." Be sat beside me.

"R-really?." I blushed.

"Yeah. I think you're different from everyone else. You're so perfect from the rest." He said and I turned red.

"P- perfect?." I was stunned.

"Y/n.. I really do. I'm not faking it. I was worried when you were In The nurse's office. I know I don't show it but I really do. I can't sleep properly." He said holding my hand.

"Z-Zenix. I have the same thing, but its not worth it." I said.

"Why?." He reacted.

"Its just there's something that tells me.. That he's out there. He likes the person. But has loved another." I felt it..

"Its ok. I get it. If you need anyone to be with.. I'll be here to help you." He said. He kissed me shortly and left.

He kissed me? What is this? This can't be love right? (Question . Do you want me to ship this? Zenix x Reader?)

I was stunned and I was left there wondering till I drifted to sleep.

~•~

OK. Its short but question. You need to vote who you wanna be with.
1.

Aaron
Zenix
Laurence
Dante
Travis

And choose/vote
2.

Aaron x reader
Zenix x Reader
Garroth x Aphmau
Garroth x Cadenza
Vylad x Amy
Zana/Zane~chan

That's all for now. So what is it gonna be?

Pls. Comment. I need to know!
I'll give ya I think 2 days. So choose my readers.