Chase to Sickness

"Come here you little nugget!." Zane said while running.

"You little trickster!." Garroth said.

"Little chicken!." Vylad said.

"Little bad girl!." Travis and Laurence shout.

I ran out of school and climbed up a tree.

"Huh? Where'd she go?." Garroth said scratching his head.
They all stopped but where's Travis?

"Boo!." A voice said from behind me which made me fall out of the tree.

"Ahh!."

I fell right on the ground. My back ached.

"Ow.." I groan in pain as they stare at me.

I slowly stood up because they were staring at me.

"I hate you guys.." I mumble.

"What?." Travis asked.

"You scared me off the tree dummy!." I said.

"Ummm... It wasn't my fault you fell." Travis looked away and crossed his arms.

"Now my back hurts... And none of you caught me! Ugh!." I walked away.

I stopped, "and don't talk to me! I'm already in much pain while talking to you." I continued to walk as I heard them arguing behind me.

I walked to the nurses office because my back and my legs are really sore.

"Hello dear..what brings you here?." The nurse asked.

"My back and legs are sore...its hurts so bad." I walked and sat at the nurses bed.

"Ok... How did you get such pain?." The nurse asked.

"I fell off a tree."

"Oh ok. Take a seat.. Let me check you up." The nurse said.

The nurse checked me up and told me that a cold will come due to the pain I have.

"You better head home.. You're already heating up." The burse said handing me slip.

I walk back to class and took my bag and hand the teacher the slip.

"Where you going?." Garroth asked.

"*sniffles* I'm sick.." I said.

"What?! I'll come wi--." I cut him off.

"No. I'll bring myself home." I said.

I slowly walked to back to my house. I feel completely weak... I think I sprained or something triggered this sickness... I feel so weak..I can't walk properly.. I can't.. I can't..

??? POV (comment first who you think it is... Before continuing.. )

I caught her... She's alright. I knew I was right following her. She could've been left on the sidewalks if I didn't follow her. Still, she's cute but she's burning up. I carried her back to her house. Luckily, her door was open. I laid her on the couch. I took a warm blanket and put a cold folded hankie and place it on her forehead. I quickly ran to the kitchen to make soup.

"Hmm?." She woke up.
"How did I get here?." She added.

Y/n's POV

"How did I get here?."

Weird,First I was on my way how and now I'm placed in my couch with a warm, cozy blanket.

"Here.. You'll need it." A male voice handed me a freshly cooked soup.