Surprise!

Your POV

It's been three years with Zenix and the others and I truly loved our time together. We have faced terror and utter euphoria but nothing compared to us always being together with the family.

"Hey fam!"

I walked into my brother's house to see everyone holding a gift.

"Sorry I'm late. I heard about what happened at Starlight and I'm sorry that I wasn't there to at least help.." I began talking  as they all looked up at me.

Zenix soon enters the house with Sasha bringing their own kinds of gifts.

"Are we late?" Sasha asked.

"Actually no, Four." Zane said.

My brothers weren't the same anymore. He was a werewolf and Zane kept calling me through a number. Well Vylad, wasn't the same either. He was so worried over my brothers that I could feel it through our connection.

Aphmau and Aaron haven't been the same either. I heard they were the ones who suffered worse along with Katelyn and Travis. Things haven't been the same ever since the Shadow Knights and I went on a business trip and had college too.

Garroth motioned us to sit down and everyone did. It's weird watching him having a tail.

"So, uh I have a lot to explain..." Garroth said, looking down and scratching his nape.

I stood up and hugged him tightly.

"You don't have to explain everything. I'm just glad you're alive and safe..." I said as I hugged him tigher.

"Four?"

Zane approached me and I looked at him. I left Garroth and hugged Zane.

"I'm sorry for what you had gone through.."

I placed my hands on his shoulders and smiled.

"I wish I actually went with you guys to Starlight. I would've been of help.." I said sadly.

"Four..." He said as his voice breaks.

Vylad approached us and nodded.

"Atleast they had each other and we did as well." Vylad said looking at Garroth and Zane then to me.

It was true. Garroth and Zane were together at Starlight and Vylad and I were together during the reports. We both hid in a private bunker, knowing that they'd suspect I as a possible link to Aaron.

Why? Because as we all remember, there was an incident where everyone in Phoneix Drop and probably the whole world knew about my gift slash curse. They called me an 'Angelic Shadow Ultima Knight' and ULTIMA was kind of the reason they hated me.

Papa didn't want that to happen again and so, he built a bunker in case another incident might happen or in case I will get 'out of control'.

And oh! Speaking of Papa, he and mama and doing much better now. Papa learned not to be abusive and took psychiatric sessions to help mama feel more comfortable with him again. They both became more healthier parents too and they were mostly there for Garroth and Zane during the time but at least they checked up on us despite the chaotic times.