What have I done?

Zenix's POV

I saw Gene laughing as y/n ran away.

"Look what you did Zenix." Sasha said running after y/n.

"What did I do?."

"Hahaha you..ahahaha made her hahahahaha cry!!." Gene was laughing like a coyote.

"What the freak did you make me do?!?!? ." I punched him and he fell.

"Wow.. Great punch... " he said.

"What did I do Gene?!?." I said

"You made her cry.. And YOU made her feel bad and made her believe she lost you! She cried because of everything you said!." He smiled evilly.

"What did I tell her Gene?!." I held him by the collar.

"You told her you were nothing to her.. You told her you never loved her!." He said and I let go and ran away.

I ran to the park.

"No.. I didn't .. I didn't.  I didn't break her..I didn't. .." I sat down and thought. I looked at a mud puddle and looked at myself.

"Hello Zenix.." My reflection said.

"Gah! Did it just talk? No.. I'm going crazy.. Gotta get home."

~At home ~
Anti ~Zenix, Real Zenix
I washed my face and looked at the mirror. Then there was a bright light.. I was in a dark place.

"Zenix ... Buddy.." My reflection said.

I rubbed my eyes.

"zenix!."

"Gah!!."

"Don't get scared Its me."

"Who are you!!."

"Isn't it obvious?? I'm you......"

"You don't look anything like me!."

"Poor lonely Zenix.."

"Who are you?."

"Psh.. Who am I? You and all people should know that... Especially .. In that bleeding heart  state of yours.."

"Bleeding heart..?."

" yes you sad sack!! You broke the heart of your 'special lover' of yours.. And you're bleeding because of everything you said.."

"No.."

"Don't be so ignorant... I'd shoot you right now.. If it didn't include me in the process.."

"What are you saying? There's no way you are me.."

"Of course you would say that! Deny that every feeling... You feel now.. Afraid. Afraid of leaving her. Afraid of breaking her heart. Then there's doubt. Doubt that maybe the dreams you had might be futile and you only seek them to avoid the inevitable. The doubt you broke her heart.. Instantly!."

"Its not!."

"Even she saw that too.."

"Stop it!!. Its not true!! You're NOT---."

"Yes..say it!."

"No! If I say it! It just makes you right."

"What?! I wasn't done with you?!? I almost had it!"

"Yes you are... I know you are... Just looking at you.. Is just like looking in the mirror. All of my strengths...my weaknesses? They're all there."

"Are you that stupid to figure it out now?!?! ."

"I'm not the smartest person in the world and everyone claims.. I'm smart and we both know I'm not. I'm just really lucky ... To have the friends I have and the girl who used to love me.... Yeah.. in the end.. Some of them leave me..but its part of life..And I'm going to get her back. I know who I am now..and I know who you are..."

"If you are so freaking right! Tell me.... who am I?!?."

"You're me..and I'm you. We are the same pathetic person. But that doesn't make us worthless."

"Huh?."

"Were still strong in the inside.. Were strong enough to face our problems and we are strong enough to help others.."

"You're lying.."

"Maybe I make mistakes....Maybe I have some annoying traits.. But its a part of me...just like how you're a part of me. The part of me who counter checks my actions..if they are right or not. I need you and you need me. You are my shadow...just like y/n's shadow right now..  Come on.. I'll help you up."

"Huh?"

"We are one...and always been..." *hugs*

A bright light shows and I'm back in the bathroom.

~•~

Sometimes we have to face our biggest enemies.. And that's yourself... Take a seat and always think positive of yourself because in this world it gets harder but as soon as you realize everything...You matter... And our mistakes don't define us.. But make us better.

Zenix finally understands himself and fully accepted everything he is, but what will happen with him and y/n?

❤💜