A little Trouble

IM SCARED! Is Garroth going to kill me if he knows! I need to act like nothing ever happened. I took a deep breath and said.

"Uhmm? Why so tense?." I close the door behind me.

"Zane just got hit by a spray paint can by some girl named ' Dark Angel'." Garroth tapped his foot.

"WHAT? Who would do such a thing?." I acted.

"That girl is such an idiot for doing that to me! Especially her gang!." Zane stood up with an ice pack on his forehead.

"If I was her I would do much worse, but that girl wasn't me so. I gotta go." I quickly ran upstairs but stopped by Garroth.

"Where were you? I was waiting in class for you but you never came!." Garroth pinned me to the wall.

"..."

"I said where were you! Answer me!." Garroth was tensing up.

"I-I-I-I w-was getting things out of my mind. " I confessed.

"how!?!." He gabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

"Itazura suru koto de" I said. [I dare you to translate that!]

"WHAT!?! Vylad get over here! I need you to translate her language!." Garroth yelled and Vylad stood there in shock.

"Watashi wa jugyō o sabotte,-ka o supurē tosō shimashita. Taishita koto.
" I said

"You did what?! How could you?! ." Vylad reacted. Garroth released me which led me to fall on the floor.

"What did she say?." Garroth said turning to Vylad.

"S-S-S-he tagged. Vylad stuttered.

"Shikashi, naze?." Vylad sat next to me.

"WHAT?!." Garroth was angry.

"Iu no ga kowakatta kimi. Anata ga watashi o shikattari, saraniwaruikoto ni watashi o nikun dari shitara dō shimasu ka? Anata wa sudeni sore ni tsuite okotte imashita.Watashi wa sakuban nani ga okotta no ka wasurete shimatta.."I said. [WOW! YOURE JAPANESE SKILLS ARE ROCKING!]

"oh." Vylad said.

"Watashi o yurushitekudasai?." I said as he gave me a big hug.

"Yoku wakarimasen, ojichan. Ani wa, otōto ya imōto o kizutsukeru no ga sukide wa arimasen." We both looked at Garroth. He still was angry but confused at the same time.

"what?!." He crossed his arms.

"She said she tagged because she wanted to get over about what happened last night and she says she's sorry ." Vylad said helping me up.

"Watashi mo emo o kizutsukeru." I said as I stood up.

"You hurt Zane?! Youre Dark Angel??!." Vylad was surprised. Zane quickly ran upstairs.

"Whose dark angel?!." Zane said.

Vylad pointed at me and I waited for something to happen. I knew Zane would do something. He would either slap me or chase me with Garroth's bat but that thing didn't happen.

"*sigh* My little sister is such a crazy person. *laughs*." He smiled and I looked at him.

Garroth was confused and my two emo and quiet brother tackled me and tickled me.

"Hahahahahaha! Pls! Stop!." I said struggling to say every word.

"You owe us both! You tagged!." Vylad tickled me more.

"Hahaha! Pls. Stop!." I said struggling.

"I'll tickle you to death!." Zane said tickling me.

"I *coughs* can't *coughs* breathe *coughs*." I lay there.

Both of my brothers were shock and they helped me up but I can't seriously breathe!

"I can't..breathe." I fainted.

Garroth's POV

Irene. Why did she even thought of tagging?! *sighs* I guess that y/n for ya. Zane and Vylad tickled her until she couldn't breathe. She said she can't breathe so they helped her up but she fainted.

"Y/n!." I ran to her pushing my other two brothers out of the way carrying her to her room.

"I hope you're alright." I said tucking her to bed. She looked tired. I checked if she was breathing and luckily she was! I hope in Irene's name she's OK.

"Garroth?." I heard two voices said. I turned around to see both, Vylad and said leaning on the frame Of the door.

"What is it?." I looked at them.

"Why are you so overprotective?." Vylad said.

Am I overprotective?

"Am I?." I gave them a questioning look.

"Yes you are. You can't e end let y/n have fun. She's a girl for Irene's sake! She needs to be free." Zane said.

"Yes she is a girl. I know that. And she can't trust anyone any more. She can't find love in this state." I stated.

"Obviously because you scare every boy that wants to be her friend. You and dad quickly reacted when Laurence was in her room." Zane said.

"You did too!." I stood up.

"I did. But not as much as you and dad did." Zane said.

"You two are too alike. Y/n is a free woman, she needs to be herself. She's a werewolf and she's looking for a time to be happy and you just broke it. Can't she do that for the first time?." Zane said.

"But.."

"She needs to be herself. Have you seen mom react like you and dad do?." Vylad stood.

"N-no." They were right. Mom never got Angry of y/n being with a boy.

"See.. Try to change for once and understand her." Vylad said.

"Ok. I'll try. How about we have a family game night tonight?." I said with a smile.

"Sure! I'll inform mom and dad!." Both of them ran in different directions.

"Hello?." Y/n woke up.

"Y/n! You're alright!." I said with joy.

"Garroth? What happened?." She rubbed her head and sat at her bed.

"You were tickled to death." I said.

"You brought me here?." She said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Big brother thanks. I hope you forgive me for being evil for a day." She said.

"Nah. Its OK. You need to be happy for once, but don't do that again alright?." I stood up and went to the door.

"You're weird. What's going on?." She asked.

"I..I'm sorry also for being an overprotective person. I need you to be free and hangout with everyone." I said peeking her behind me.

"Thanks." She ran and hugged me.

I can't believe she smiled at me and hugged me like I meant something to her.

"You mean everything to me." She said hugging me tighter.

"Thanks.." I hugged back.

So this is what it feels being with a younger sibling who cares about me. It feels good. I wish we could always be this close.

~•~

Y/n is finally reconnecting with her older brother! And Garroth is finally getting what sibling care is like.

Stay tuned people!❤❤