I am Who I am

Y/n's POV

"Yes. I am Zane, Garroth and Vylad's sister." I said looking at them.

"You don't deserve to be called my sister!! You are a monster!." Garroth shouts at me and was about to hurt me but Dante and Laurence pulled him back.

"I don't even know what I did! And you accuse me! I never did anything!!!." I said as a tear escaped.

"You are always like this Garroth.. Always overreacting and never thinking of His younger siblings." I said as I ran away. I didn't know where I was going but I let my feet lead me. I don't care if I'm lost or hurt. I've been hurt already!

Garroth's POV

Y/n ran away crying. She's over emotional already. She deserves it.

"How could you?! She's our sister! You treat her like trash like you always did.." Vylad turns his back on me and Follows Y/n.

"That was her? Your lost sister?." Aphmau asked.

"Yes. But I do not care for her nor like to see her or I'll stab her to death."

"Garroth...that's deep man..real deep." Travis said with a little disgust in his eye and left.

"You were searching for her Garroth. You said so many nice things about her...and all of the sudden you turn on her? Are you her brother or not?." Katelyn walked away too.

"Well. I'll see you later Garroth." Aphmau said following Katelyn.

What's wrong with them?!? I do care about my sister but she's being a trouble! I hate her! She's the reason mom and dad died!

"Garroth buddy..Its OK..were still here for you. But you could've been less harsh." Dante said.

"Really?! Taking her side!." I look at him with anger.

"Woah..Don't have to be so aggressive about it." Laurence said.

"Sorry...I just. Want to get revenge on my sister for what she did." I Calmed down.

"Garroth.. I know its hard.. But she doesn't know what she did. Maybe someone set her up." Laurence said.

"I know its her!." I walked away pushing them aside and going to where I should be guarding right now.

Vylad's POV

I ran after y/n and I saw her stop at a lake. She sat there. Suddenly, a dagger was launched nearly at my face. Good thing it missed me by a few inches and hit a tree.

"Oh. Sorry." Y/n said.

Wait?! She launched that?! How?! That's so weird! Vylad stop being an idiot and talk to her..

"Y/n.. Is this what you've been feeling when I'm not around?." I walked closer to her.

"Garroth's been aggressive and always such a pain in the butt. All those nicknames were needles to me. I don't know... Its just...I hate being alone." She answered and stares at the lake.

"Y/n..He's just protecting you.." I patted her back.

"Too overprotective. I can't even live my life anymore.. When I get mad..in the real world.. My eyes turn red. I'm back as a dangerous ultima." She said as tears fell.

"I'm here for you sissy..let's talk."

~~REAL WORLD~~

Zane's POV

What is going on?! Is y/n crying in there?! Many tears came out under her eyes!! This is too creepy! Even for me!

"Whts going on Lucinda?." Aphmau asked. And if you're wondering.. She came a few minutes after Vylad fell asleep.

"Its starting.. If Vylad doesn't keep her in the right track and controlling her properly..She'll destroy everything." Lucinda said which left us all in shock.

"My baby sister..She can't..She can't hurt us can she?." Garroth asked as tears fell on his face.

"She won't hurt anyone and she can control her powers if this will be a success. If she defeats her evil side..but if she doesn't..It'll be the end for us." Lucinda said as she was about to cry.

"Y/n..you're strong..you're brave..defeat this please.." Zenix held a grip on y/M's hand.

"Please fight this.." I said.

Garroth's POv

Why is y/n crying? Is she ..hurt or something?

I miss my baby sister..its been a few days and she's not back yet. What's wrong with our baby sister?

Garte's POV

"Zianna.. I know... I was stupid enough to make her like this..but we need answers. How did she turn into something like that?." I ask her and suddenly the door was flung open.

"We need to get to the three now!." Derek shouts.

"Why?." Zianna asked.

"Yeah why?."

"They might have something to do with this.. Here.. Check their last research book. I found it at the lodge a few days back. They hid this one away. But why?." Derek hands the book to me.

I flip through the pages and saw a picture of Shad the ancient Destroyer. I flip through more of the pages and saw.. Y/n and Elizabeth doing what seems to be a ritual and Michael was like the host.
There was  a writing...

Research in Shad is almost done. Y/n has been a pain in the neck but we managed to finish it. She's going to be a great host for our upcoming Visitor. Once he's back, We can finally play in his games. Thank goodness I can go to my own realm and try to find more findings on this ancient destroyer. Elizabeth and Zach are still trying the potions on the kids. Garroth, Aaron,Aphmau, Katelyn and probably Ein. Once everything is set, we are finally successful.

~Michael

"What the?!? He experimented on Ein too?! This isn't right.." I said.

"Let's go ask them about this..." Derek said and I nod.

This is going to be a long journey....

~•~

Is this actually the truth this happened or not?

A/N

I'm so happy!!😁
You know why? I think I predicted that Ein came back! And he did! Maybe..Ein. Is also the mystery boy were looking for!! Maybe.. I won't jump to conclusions.. But if it happens.. Here's the date when I wrote this.. 10/2/17 and check Aph's Videos whenever she posted anything about who's the mystery boy! And if she revealed it yet! I'm waiting for the next season of My street :Starlight...are you?

Zane: You know what Author..You're crazy. You think you will predict anything like that again? Ha!

KC: Zane~Kun that's not nice!

Zane: Like I care!

KC: I wont bake cupcakes for you anymore! Hmph! *walks away*

Zane: Noo not the cupcakes!! Kawaii~chan I'm sorry!! *follows her*

Well there they go....

Stay tuned awesome readers!!💜❤💜❤