She's Still Crying!

Garte's POV

Y/n smiled but I don't trust that boy! He isn't fit for her. I'm still going to separate them! Even if it means anything!

"Papa..papa!." Her hand waved in front of me.

"Oh." She send out a helping hand and helps me up.

"Sir..I feel like you don't want us to be together.." Zenix says.

"Zenix! Of course he wants us to be together! He just said that!." Y/n said.

"Tch."

"Papa? Is there something you want to say? Tell us please." She begged.

"Its nothing dear." I gave her a fake smile.

Her smile turned upside down.

"You don't want us to be together huh?." She said  looking down with disgust.

"Garte! You should accept the fact that she likes him!." Zianna scolds me and I slap her.

"Shut it woman!."

"Mom!." The boys surround her.

"I'm fine.." Zianna tells them.

"Mama!." She looks at me with red eyes and I quickly look away.

"You monster!. You hurt mama!." She growled.

"Y/n.. Calm down.. Sasha go and get some water please." Zenix said and the girl Sasha quickly went in.

"What's your problem Papa?! Why do you hate such a boy!?" Y/n said as f/c surrounded her.

"Y/n!! Calm down!." Zenix says but she pushes her away and flies him to her front door.

"You know I don't judge.. But he's not good for you!!!." I respond.

"You know what! You weren't there for me! Never at all! Never!." She said as she turn into a creature I've seen before..A shadow Angel knight? No. Its a Shadow Knight!

Y/n's POV

I'm a Shadow knight now. He's scared.

"You werent there!. Never in my whole life!." I said as another form comes in. I looked at myself. I had f/c wings with a destroyer type armour. It looked like Shad's armour in the book of legends.

"Y/n!." My brothers and mama scream.

"You weren't there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." I said as meteors fell and the ground broke.

"Y/n! Calm down!." Zenix said as he turned into a Shadow knight.

My eyes turned Red with a tint of f/c. It glowed. A sword came in front of me. So similar to Shad's.

"What the?! Y/n!! Stop!!." Zenix tried to stop me but a big lightwave resulted to the whole neighborhood destroyed and everyone falls.

"I believed you were there! But you never were! Memories crushed.... Only by you!." I slash but missed.

"Y/n! You know he's not  good for you! Look at what you've become! You're exactly like him!." He said backing up.

I stomp and it resulted to the ground breaking. The sword disappears and I made a f/c flame come out of my hand. Behind me was flame too. Zenix was Behind me scared.

"What if I'm not! What if I'm worse! What if Im the reason the world ended!."

"You aren't that skilled to destroy the world! You're weak! Ignorant! Idiotic! And you never had a proper life!" Papa shout.

I was furious. I got mad and screamed. Once I screamed everything was destroyed. The whole city. I looked at them and I let meteors fall , The ground breaks and lava spills. It was like the end of the world!