I promise

Hello new readers! Pls. Read Book 1 "Daughter of a Ro'maeve" and Book 2 "Everything||Daughter of a Ro'maeve" first. Thanks!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~After Dinner and Dance~

"Hey y/n!." Aaron pulled me.

"Yeah?." I looked at him.

"There's something... I want to say."

I nodded but I was scared of what he would say.

"I-I-I-I l--like you." He said as a blush appeared.

"Hehehe. I like you too." I giggled.

"No. Not that kind of way. I like like you. Like I love you." He said. I pulled away.

"What? You love me? But what About Aph." I said and snapped back.

"Oh shoot! I forgot Aph! ." he said.

"Its ok. At least someone said something. I'm glad you did. But you have Aph." I said.

"Yeah. I got out of control. I guess...I do love you... But that love is for Aph. Can you forget about this and can we stick as best friends?." Aaron said as he rubbed his neck.

"Yeah. Its better this way. Aph loves you and you do too. You can't just break her heart." I said as we walked to the beach where everyone was.

"Yeah. " he sighed.

"Oh look! Get Aph! She's gonna love it!." I pointed at the moon.

"Alright!." He ran and talked to Aph.

"Hey y/n!." Vylad was cheerful.

"Hey Pea!." I hugged him.

"You're happy tonight." He looked at me.

"Yeah. But.." I looked at Aph and Aaron.

"They're cute..and I want to have something like that. I'm not a baby anymore." I said.

"Awww..  Soon. I promise." He said.

I hugged Him tighter and he smiled.

"Awww! Pea and (nickname) are so cute!." She snaps a picture and shows it to everyone.

"Seriously?." I crossed my arms.

"How about we scare her?." Vylad said and I was stunned he said it.

"What? You? Scare her? You're not Zane and you can't be scary." I said.

"I can be Zane too! *sighs* let's just scare her." He looked at the ground.

"Yeah yeah. Come on! I got a great idea!." I said.

"Ok. Since, Derek is here and stuff. We can use that as our advantage." I said.

"How?." He asked. Typical Vylad. Always questioning.

"I'll pretend to be an out of control ultima. Using these contact lenses I bought. We can scare them easily.   You will act that you were teasing me and you were trying to calm me down. Suddenly, I'll throw you to the sea not very far and that will attract them to try stop me." I said evilly.

"Awesome!." He said.

I wore the contact lenses and took my place. Then he shouts and acts. I breathe angrily and deeply like when I'm angry.

"Y/n! Calm down!." He shouts and everyone surrounds us.

"Whats goung on here?!? Y/n! You're eyes." I quickly moved my eyes to Derek.