He knows me

Zenix...

"Zenix..Thanks.." I hugged him.

I saw Garroth and he had anger and fear in his eyes.

I pulled away and looked at Garroth.

"Garroth..." I tried to reach out but he looked away with disappointment.

"You're grown up now.....You dont need me anymore..Dont come to me and your brothers anymore." He walked away. I felt tears fall.

"Garroth..." I reached out but I fell down on my knees.

"Y/n I'm so sorry.." Zenix laid his hand on my shoulder.

"Zenix...I'm a mess..." I said as I hold on his shirt.

"Its OK..come on let's bring you home." He said carrying me.

~At home~

I thanked Zenix for bringing me home and I went in and I Watched TV.

I went quickly in bed and slept...

Vylad's POV

I can feel my heart being crushed. I can feel pain and sadness. Oh no...Y/n. I saw Garroth and Y/n arguing at the fountain and Garroth said that she can never see us ever. My heart was as crushed as hers.

I went home......Alone. I dont want to see my brothers..even Garroth.
I cooked my own food, I washed my plate and head straight to my room. I sat there still having the feeling being crushed.

"Vylad dinner time." Garroth said while knocking.

"No thanks! I already ate!." I replied.

"Oh....OK." He left.

Then another call from those people in the house.

"Vylad Movie time!." Zane shouts.

"No thank you!." I replied.

Then another.

"Vylad! Help me with my assignment please!?." Laurence pounded on my door.

"Nope." I said.

Suddenly, my door gets broken down by Garroth.

"Baby brother...Why are you copped up in here when you can be down with us.?." Garroth asked.

"Its none of your business. " I said.

"It is our business." Zane said

"Nope." I said crossing my arms.

"Aww come on vylad....What are you hiding?!." Laurence said.

"One word, Y/n." I said crossing my arms a d closing my eyes.

"What? Her? Why?." Garroth reacted.

"She's our sister and *points at Garroth* You just got back with her and you broke it again." I said.

"What?! She likes that disgusting Shadow knight!." Garroth said.

"Don't lie...what if  Zane joined the shadow Knights would you abandon him?." I said.

"Yes." He said sternly.

"I'm disgusted at what you said. Out! Out all of you!." I commanded.

"But--"

"Out! I mean it! And let's see what will happen if I dont talk to you anymore." I said not looking at them.

"But V--."

"I SAID OUT!!!." I SHOUT.

They ran out and I stood right in front of the window thinking of how y/n will be without a person to love. I then jumped into my bed drifting away to sleep.

Garroth's POV

Why is Vylad so interested in Y/n. Yes.. I know she's my sister but she has to learn in a hard way. She chooses to love a shadow Knight which I dont agree with...But why? What does she see in Zenix? What does she know about Zenix? All I know is that he's a bad boy..and that record will stick in his school records.
I can't believe y/n... Liked him. If I were to choose over Michi and Sasha., I would choose Michi..more than Sasha. Why couldn't she choose from Laurence, Travis , Dante and Kai?

"Hey Garroth!." Laurence brought me back to reality.

"Huh?."

"You zoned out bro." Laurence said.

"*sighs*"

"You were thinking about her huh?." Laurence asked.

"Of course she's my sister! Why wouldn't I think about her?."

"*sighs* Garroth... You should accept the fact that Zenix is.... Who she chosen. I got over it...I know its hard but for a girl... You have to understand. "

"But her... With him! It's not suited for her!."

"Listen, I dont know much about girls but the thing is you should accept it..and make them happy..because it will be the only choice you can connect with her again...I know it..I've tried.."

"*sighs* maybe you're right...Maybe I'm too overprotective. Mom said I should be there for her...and made sure we'd be a family again...but I broke it.."

"You should make her happy...Make her believe you appreciate her choosing...Cause every girl has a choice."

"I know... I'll try to talk to her..." I sighed.

~•~

Will Garroth accept that you and Zenix are together? Or not?

Stay tuned!!!