Competition!

Competition Day...

I can't believe I'm competing with that loser Gene! Ugh! Anyways run to school!

"I'm here!." I shout.

"Good. Cause were going to beat you!." A girl behind Gene said. I think her name is Xykee.

"You better watch your mouth Missy..or else I'll rip your heart out! And watch out Gene.. You already know what I will do if you slip up. Just like when you lose." I smirked evilly and walked away.

"She's scary.."I heard her say.

" but were scarier." Leo said.

"Alright! Name your group!." Angelina said.

"Laurence que the name." Vylad said.

"SHADOW ANGEL KNIGHTS!." Laurence shouts our group name.

"What the freak?!? That's our group name?!." I freaked out

"Yeah.. Isn't it cool?." Vylad said.

"Well their name are called the Crushing Drawers! *sighs* fine.." I said.

"Alright! Crushing Drawers v.s  The Shadow Angel Knights! In this hour... The challenge is Evil Twin drawings. This must be done together with the whole group!." Joel said.

"Alright..let's do this Shadow Angel Knights!."

I did the base and they colored it. They made it super cool!

The Crushing Drawers in the other hand submitted such a fine piece but not too cool.

It said Evil but they didn't submit evil..they made it gangstery or something like that. It must look evil and that doesn't look evil! What's going on with their group?!??

"Fine artworks..Yet let's see..oh? The theme is evil twins and The crushing Drawers didn't submit a twin like drawing.. It looks like a gf and bf type. " the other judge said.

"The shadow Angels on the other hand made theirs amazingly!." The other judge said.

"Alright! Now we the judges must hear another art!." Angelina said.

"Hear? Don't you mean see?." Mae asked.

"No! Hear! Making your own music is also a piece of art! So let's here your songs!." Angelina said.

"But..." Travis panicked.

(Bare with me alright. The songs are not mine and I will use it in the story as if they made it k?)

" you have 1 hour to prepare!." Joel announced.

"No! What are we gonna do?." Aaron asked.

"I've got an idea...the song will be about us and our art that could be called a crime. Aaron the guitar, Travis drums , Mae piano and Laurence backup singer. Were going to do this.. I'll be lead singer. Is everything with their part?." I asked.

"Yeah!." They all agreed.

Let's practice...

~Time skip to performance~

"You OK guys? ." Mae asked.

"I'm Scared!!!!." I shout.

"Its OK...You made this possible for us!." Aaron said.

"First up is Shadow Angel Knights!"

Play song:

"Partners In Crime"
(feat. Ash Costello)