I need you...

Zenix's POV

After seeing my persona...I get it now.... But..now.. All I need to get ...is y/n's attention..but what am I gonna do?

Sasha's POV

Y/n's been crying and I've been texting Zenix for a few hours now and he still didn't answer! Ugh..this is why I never wanted love..

"Y/n.. Can you stop crying now?."

"I can't! I feel broken ..." She cried.

"Oh my Irene.. Do you want anything?."

"No..." She said.

"Y/n... I can't help you in this condition...I don't know much about love.. But..Zenix..he was still under the spell.. You know it wasn't permanent." I patted her back gently.

"I know.. But it stinged! ." she cried

"Well.. Stop being a crybaby and gets some rest... " I tucked her in.

"Thanks Sash..."

"No problem y/n.. And I'll be downstairs if you need me k?."

"OK..night."

"Night" I shut the door and went to the living room. Finally somebody answered the texts.

Zenix, Sasha

Sorry I didn't text back sooner . how's y/n?

She's really bad at this moment.. She's been crying nonstop!  All because of Genes doing!

I have to make this up for her... I can't so this alone you know...

Why didn't you come over sooner?

I had a little thinking...

I thought you didn't care about y/n?

Why would you sat that?! I 💙 Y/n so much! Of course I care about her!

Sorry.. That slipped out.. But she's in a pretty bad state..

I feel so horrible😥

I'll keep her company while you do something to make things up.

Thanks Sasha..Watch her for me will ya?

What do you think I'm doing birdbrain?

I rolloed my eyes and put down my phone. I hope she's OK..

Vylad's POV ( did you see that coming?)

I was walking home with my brothers until.. This pain. Ugh..its broken.. I think I'm going to barf ..

"Umm? Vylad are you OK?." Zane asked

"I um..*barfs*."

"What the?! What's happening to you baby brother?!? Let's bring you home quick!." Garroth quickly helped me back home. He laid me down on a couch and put a bucket near me.

"Ugh...*barfs* ."

"What is happening?." Laurence stood there.

"How are you feeling baby brother?." Garroth asked.

Feeling? Hmm? That's right! Me and y/n have a connection spell. What does this mean? Is she sad? Sick? What is this??

"Vylad? Are you feeling OK?." Laurence said as he placed a glass of water.

"I'm feeling..umm Ok for now."

"Thank Irene.." They sighed in relief.

"Now... What made you barf all over the place?." Zane asked.

"I felt sick.. That's all." I said..

"Is y/n hurt?." Garroth said.

"Umm.. No! I guess she's not!."

"Then why are you over reacting? Is she ok Vylad?." Laurence pointed out.

"She's fine... I'll tell you that." I had to keep it a secret.. It might be about love..

"Oh.. I guess its just you feeling sick then.." Garroth hand me a glass of water.

"Yeah.."

Time passed, it was night time. Everyone was asleep. I took my phone out and head to the toilet and locked the door. I began to type a message to y/n and sent it to her. Luckily, she was awake.

Vylad , Y/n

What happened to you?

What do you mean?

I was feeling sick and it could mean something happened to you.. Are you ok?

I..

Tell me sis..

I'll tell you when you're over here..

How about tomorrow?

That sounds good....

Pls. Be alright y/n..

I am.. Just. When you get here..make sure you're alone.

Oh. Ok.

Night..

Night sis..

I ended texting and I put a password on my phone.. Just in case my brothers get nosy.. And I turned my phone off.I then went out to be met by my brothers.

"You took long.." Garroth crossed his arms and had an eyebrow raised.

"I was umm..taking a wazz."

"Mhmm. Get his phone!." Laurence said and Zane swiped my phone away from me.

"I got it!." Zane chered handing the phone to my brother.

"Huh?! Its locked with a password!." Garroth said.

"Haha.. Now you can't invade my privacy." I said as I tried to swipe my phone back..

"No way you're getting this phone without telling us the password." Laurence said.

"You know you are stepping on poo right?."

They looked down and I swiped my phone back and ran up my room and locked the door.

"Vylad! Open this door now!." Garroth pounded on it.

"Nope." I said tucking myself in my bed..

"Vylad!." Zane pounded on it.

I wore earbuds so that I couldn't here them anymore and I his my phone where no one would look for it and head to dreamland. Yay...