Reconnecting in Scary ways

We went down and saw many boardgames being prepared.

"Sooooooooo Family game night!." Papa said. I knew what he was doing. He always wins.

"Let's play monopoly." Garroth said.

"Fine. " I sighed.

"Are you a little chicken (nickname)." Papa teased me.

"No I'm not. If I win you will buy me anything I want!." I said sitting down to start.

"And if I win you are to use your human self for a whole month. No werewolf cheatery." Papa said.

I nod in agreement and we start. Papa rolled six and it led him to buy a house.

"Yea!." He said in joy.

I growled but had fun.

~Time skip after the game~

"I won!." Papa said in joy

"I can't wait to be human again. I really can use my yandere and taekwondo skills on all of you." I said.

"You hold up the end of the bargain." Papa said and I turned into a human. No more tails and werewolf ears. Why?

"Alright! Whose hungry?!." Mama said showing a plate of sandwiches.

"We are!." We all said.
We dug in and finished it.

"Garroth big brother can you kindly fetch me a warm glass of milk and bat." I said. He nodded and got me the milk but didn't give the bat.

"What is the bat for?." he asked.

"Nothing. Just give it to me before I whack you with it." I said and he handed it to me.

Papa was enjoying his winnings in the game. He was the only one who was freaking happy to win. I swung the bat and hit it on the monopoly bordgame completely breaking the game in pieces. It was now in pieces.

"What the hay did you do?!." Papa was furious.

"You're the only one who's having fun so why not have fun breaking the game for you to feel being a loser!." I put the bat beside me.

"You're jealous because I won!." He said.

"Wait. I got one thing for a father who can't control.himself." I said

"And what is that?." He was curious

"Here!." I tried hitting him with the bat but he caught it. I ran away as soon as I can and ran to my room , completely locking it. The glass window I baracaded it and I went in my secret room in this house. I turn the lion on the mirror and it revealed the secret room I always loved. I went in and the door closed to the secret room. Suddenly, a harsh knock comes in and the door was broken down.

"Y/n!." I heard Garroth's voice.

"Y/n? Where are you?." He was worried.

"Y/n! Where are you sweet sis!?." Vylad was worried as well.

"Where in the world is she?!." Zane was worried. Wow. Never heard them this worried.

"Y/n sweety come out. I swear in the name of Irene I won't hurt you. Pls. Come out." Papa's voice was calm.

"Y/n.. Mama's here. Where are you?." Mama was calm like she suspected this would happen.

"She wouldn't have left the room. She baracaded the windows. Where could she be hiding. She's a human right now and we can't find her. The only way to find her is when she's a werewolf because it would bring a line of shedding." Garroth said.