A "BITTER" start

The judges took a few minutes just to talk who should win between us two.

"Hey. You sang well." Zenix came over.

"Thanks." My face turned pink not as pink as Kawaii~chan's Hair tho.

"You were pretty good." Sasha came.

"That was awesome!." Laurence and Travis jumped in.

"My sister is amazing." My brothers said simultaneously.

"Thanks guys..." I said.

"Oh.. Look what we have here... The stupid Shadow Knights." Gene said referring to Sasha and Zenix.

"Look who's talking... It looks like YOU'RE calling yourself that.. Because you're a shadow knight dummy!." I stepped in.

"Standing up for then huh?!." Ralph said.

"Obviously! They are my group and I'm their Alpha! So back off or I'll rip your faces off!." I warned as my ears and tail pop out

"What a mutt." Xykee scoffed.

"Don't call her that." My brothers stood beside me.

"Ooo we're scared! Like we're scared of you!." Leo said.

"Don't think about it.." Aaron and Lucinda came and stood; except Lucinda was flying.

"Aww.. Call off your group Kitty.." Gene smirked.

"No. Now get your group out of our base.. Alright! I'm not scared of you Gene.. I can fight you if I want." I said.

"Come at me Kitty.." He teased.

"That's it!." I jumped in front of him and he fell and my eyes glow red.

"What the?!?." He looked scared and so was his group.

"Don't show your face to me when This is over Gene..." I growled going back to my group.

"You're one of the Ultimas they talked about." Gene got up.

"Yeah! So what!." I said.

"Where's the other one hmm?." Xykee asked.

"Here." Aaron turned into his werewolf form and showed his red eyes but not directly. We both know the consequences when we look directly at a humans eyes.

"Gah!." They jumped.

"Now..don't mess with us.." Aaron said.

"Tch. A bunch of wolves like you don't scare us!." Ralph said.

"Alrighty! The winners are in! For the group drawers...are.........SHADOW ANGEL KNIGHTS!!." Ms. Angelina Darkus announced.

"Yes!!." We hugged each other.

"Congrats kitty..." Gene said.

"Thanks.." I looked away.

"Now.. For the one by one winners.." The other judge said.

"We have.. Gene and Aaron best shaders, Laurence Zvhal and Xykee Riley best pencil art....and.........Y/N Ro'maeve best Base line and Coloring shades!." Everyone clapped and smiled and cheered.

We took our awards and went back to our groups...

"Congratulations ." they hugged me.

"This is the best day of my life..." I cried.

"Are you OK sis? ." Garroth asked

"She's just happy that's all.." Vylad smiled.

"I am." I wiped my tears of joy.