This is not home

Where am I?

Suddenly, three swords surround me. I jumped. I was scared but they couldn't see it I was wearing a cloak.

"Who are you?." A sandy blue haired guy with blue eyes said.

"Garroth!!." I hugged him but he didn't hug back and pushed me down.

"What in Irene's name gives you the permission to hug me?! I don't even know you!!." He said pinning me down.

I looked and saw a brunette, Laurence in armour and have an emerald sword. On the other side of Garroth was a shirtless, hooded and masked man. Clearly, it was Aaron.

"Hello Aaron, Laurence, Garroth.." I said creeping them out a little.

"How do you know our names!?." Laurence pointed his sword near my neck.

"Because I know you, you nitwits!." I said as a dark shadow comes out, surrounding me.

"Shisutā!." I heard a voice call.
Suddenly, I was engulfed by a hug.
Then I was realesed to see Vylad.

"Pea!." I said scaring the three boys behind me. Well only Garroth and Laurence were scared and Aaron remained emotionless.

"V-Vylad? I-Is that you?." Garroth seemed like he's seen a ghost.

"Yes Garroth. It is I." Vylad turned his attention to Garroth.

"What's wrong? Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?." Vylad asked.

"But..you died! She did this to us! She killed mom...dad...and you! But you're back!." Garroth ran to Vylad and gave him a big hug.

"Uhmm is there something we missed?." I asked and they pull away.

"My mother, father and Vylad was killed by our sister by dark magic. She claimed herself to be the dark one.. Who will destroy everything in her path. She left and left me and Zane in anger. We want to kill her.. We want to end her. And her name...her name is Y/n." Wait what?!? I killed my family?! But how is Vylad back?

"Good thing I'm not the only one who is a Shadow knight." Laurence said in relief.

"But who are you?." Aaron asked.

"My name doesn't matter to you yet. You'll find out eventually.." I have to keep my identity hidden before I get out of control and hurt them.

"You surely must tell us now or we will not let you in Phoenix Drop." Laurence said.

"I said you will find out who I am! You are so stubborn!." I said as my eyes glowed purple.

"Huh?! You're eyes? Are they glowing?." Garroth seemed suspicious.

"N-No..i-its my necklace ..." I lied.

"Oh..thank Irene I thought you were my sister in disguise." He said in relief.

How can Garroth be this dumb? Where am I? What Is this place? Why does everyone look so medieval? And why are my forms so visible here?

"Garroth we must take them to Aphmau. Just to notify her that we have visitors.." Laurence said.

Garroth nodded and advised us to following them. A few minutes of walking we ended up at a gate.

"Dante open the gate!." Laurence shouts and the gates open.

We walked through to see Aphmau, Katelyn and Travis. They were really different. Aphmau was wearing a purple dress, Katelyn was wearing armour and Travis was wearing something out of a Zombie apocalypse movie. You know the stuff that heroes wear in the Walking dead.

"Hello. I--."

"Hello Aphmau..how are you and Katelyn? Still friends? Travis? Why are you not hitting on Katelyn?." I said and they were confused yet astonished.

"Uhmm.. Are you guys OK?." I said then Vylad mouth to me that its an alternate universe. I nod to him that now I know what's going on.

"How do you know my name stranger?!." Katelyn was really suspicious.

"It because we met. We met somewhere out of this universe." I smiled.

"What?! Is she mad? Did you hit your head on a rock just to think such silly things!?." Katelyn was furious.

"Katelyn. I'm sorry that got out of Control. Who are you? Are you with Vylad?." Aphmau asked.

"Yes I'm with Vylad. I'm someone who wants to be hidden." I said.

Garroth had a suspicious look. He looked like he new something. Does he know its me?!

"Excuse me Lady Aphmau.. I want to have a word with our little stranger here." Garroth said pulling me away from them and bringing me to a guard tower? I guess that's what it is.

"Take off your cloak. Now." Garroth ordered.

"No! You have no right to command me!." I said.

"I know its you.. Take it off! I could sense you were here. Now take it off before I stab you." He threatened me and I took my cloak off. He was shock yet there was anger in his eyes.

"So it is you." He said in disgust.

"Yeah it is me! I was so foolish to think you were dumb not knowing I was here."

He got furious and swung his sword above me but he missed.

"Watch it Garroth Ro'maeve!."

"You killed mother! You're a monster!!!." He swung his sword again but it keeps missing.

"I don't know what you are talking about!! I did no such thing!." I shout.

"You killed father!." He ran towards me but I stood there.

"I didn't do anything!!!!!." I said as my eyes glowed purple. Suddenly, the ground broke into pieces and I was flying in mid air and my hair flying crazily. Garroth fell and the others came.

"I didnt do such a thing?! I don't even know what I did!." I said as a tear escaped.

"Is that y/n? ." Laurence asked.

"My evil sister next to Zane!." He got up and drawer his sword out.

"Y/n! Stop!." I heard a voice yell.

A figure came in front of me and grabbed me into a hug. He was wearing red and black armour. He had dark brown hair and his eyes were in a very deep shade of red and brown mixed. Zenix.

"Calm down...." He whispered and I calmed down. Every rock and dirt I managed to fly fell to the ground. My hair was no longer crazy floating. My eyes turned back to normal. I looked up to him and saw him smile.

"Its ok..." He said.

"Zenix ... I missed you.." I hugged him tighter.

"Z-Zenix?!." Aphmau yelled.

"You are not welcome here?! You shadow knights have done much damage!." I heard Dante yell.

"I must be going now my love...I'll be back when you're out of control.." He released his grip and he disappeared.

Vylad came running to me and held me. He was worried as anyone could be.

"What happened? Did Garroth hurt you? Did he trigger something?." Vylad asked but u didn't answer.

Darkness, Anger, Pain and many insults consumed me. My eyes turned purple but I wasn't flying nor hurting anybody. His words.. They were needles.

"Y/n.. Calm yourself..you don't have to be so aggressive.. I was sent here by the guys to help you with this.. Please. I'm here. I'm not part of this alternate universe. We both aren't." He whispered.

"Is this your sister?." Katelyn asked.

"Yes and Garroth and Zane's baby sister."