The Effects are GONE

I woke up to the sound of birds tweeting and the sun beaming in my room. I yawned in glee because I knew it was going to be amazing. Anyways, today we head back to school and start over.

"Y/n? You awake sweety?." I heard mama's soft voice while she knocks the door.

"I'm up! I need to change for school!." I said.

"That's great sweety. Come down when you're done." She said as she left.

I did my usual morning routine and changed into my school uniform. I quickly went down to see Garroth!

"Garroth big brother!." I ran down the stairs and hugged him.

"Its nice to see you little nugget." He hugged me back.

I then pulled away because of the scent of something delicious! I then saw a stack of pancakes with whip cream on top and a strawberry to make it more tasty. (That sounds delicious..let me get a snack! Want one?🍩🍰🍪🍧🍦🍨)

I quickly went in my cheer to hear my mom giggle.

"Ok (nickname), here you go!." She laid the pancakes in front of me and I ate it.

"Wow...she's a fatty." Zane said.

"You changed my nickname?." I was stunned yet again by a change of nicknames.

"I had too more than calling you p-- I mean ..you know." He said.

"Its ok. Now hurry! I want to go to school!." I put my plate aside.

Everyone soon finished their pancakes and head out. We kissed mama and papa before we left. We walked all the way to school.

"Hey baby sis. What do you think will happen?." Garroth stared walking his way.

"I dunno. " I said.

"Come on. Maybe you'll be the forever Alpha!." Vylad messed up my hair.

"Hey!." I put my hair back in place.

"Sorry." Vylad apologized.

"Its alright.." I said.

I noticed Zane wasn't talking. I tapped him because he was near me.

"Hmm?."

"Zane...why aren't you talking?." I asked.

"I don't want too alright!." He said.

"Don't be an emo Zane. Kawaii~chan wouldn't want that." I said and he blushed as a tomato.

"Oooooo! Kawaii~chan isn't it! Finally a Ro'maeve who will have a mix!." Garrpth squirmed.

"Garroth!." Zane growled.

"Anyways...y/n. I just notices your hair is back to normal. Its not blue anymore. Its h/c!." He was surprised and so was I.

"I didn't notice it till now!." I was surprised.

We finally arrive at school. Phoenix Drop High. Weird thing is that everyone was staring at us.

"This brings discomfort..." Zane said as he rubbed his arm.

"Alpha!" "(Cool nickname)!!!." I heard people calling me.

I turned around to be tackled by The wolf pups and The shadow knights!

"Hey guys!." I said.

"Sorry Alpha. Here let me help you." Daniel hand a helping hand.

"Its alright. So what's shaking my amigos!." I tried to sound cool but it didn't work.

"OK...that was weird. Oh! Y/n see you around!." My brothers each kissed my forehead and left. I giggled as Zane tried not to kiss my forehead.

Turning Around|| Daughter of a Ro'maeve|| Book IIIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें