Drawing contest? really?

I woke up doing my normal routine and went to school. Everything was normal. Everything seemed normal, classes were normal, teachers were normal besides giving detention, and all the Casanovas were in place with girls trying to kill them. I took out my phone and saw a message from Garroth Popular.

G- Y/n.. I want you to give revenge on the shadow knights here. I videotaped it so that you could scare them good!

Y-Thanks Gargar.

I tapped on the video and saw everything. *in the video*

Ze-Nope you aren't scram!

Y- Guys its me! Kawaii---

S-Shut it wannabe! Just scram! I swear we will bring pain!

Y- Guys! Listen OK! I'm y/n! I got hit by Kawaii~chan's potion and it turned me into a boy.

Ze- Really? (Sarcasm) I believe you.

Y- You do?

Ze- hmmm.... NO! Now just move one before we punch the life out of you!

Y- Ugh! Tomorrow you will know its me!!
*Zenix and Sasha Laughs*

*end of video*

"Finally... I can pay them some pain!." I said walking to the SK's

"Hey Y/n!." Sasha said in glee.

"How's everyone's day yesterday?." I gave an evil grin beneath my hair.

"Well.. It was going fine until this boy claimed he was you." Zenix said.

"You think?." I showed them the video.

"Hahahaha! The look on us face!!." They both laughed.

I gave them a glare and said.

"You are both idiots! That boy was me! ." I showed my eyes In anger with a hint of evil.

"You're joking right?." Sasha asked.

I gave them a deep glare.

"Did w-we... Um.. Oh no." Sasha gulped.

"You shadow knights are in grave pain." I said ad they took a step back.

"Come here!." I ordered them and they listened.

"What are you gonna do?." Zenix sounded scared.

"Make you feel pain." I said with an evil grin showing.

"Pls don't." Sasha closed her eyes.

SMAK!

"OUCH!." They scream.

And I kick them . KAPOW!

"Ow..." They all wince.

"That's revenge. Anyways. Its enough. I'll turn completely evil if I go on."said with a innocent smile.

" you're really evil. Worse that Gene."Zenix rubbed his cheek.

"I'm word than anyone. Now go to class!." I ordered them and they ran to class.

Welp. That was the only exciting thing I had today. I turned evil for a few minutes.
Suddenly I bumped into someone I haven't seen in ages! Aaron!

"Aaron!." I hugged him.

"Hey twinnie." He let go.

"Don't call me that. They might think were the same and were siblings." I giggled.

"Where have you been?."

"Been out with Aph."

"Aww. I wish I could have something like that."