Chapter 55 ♪ Dusk Till Dawn

"Chris, there's so much blood!" Audrina screamed in horror.Her hands, pants, and the bathroom floor were covered in crimson liquid. She was panicking; crying and shaking hysterically. But where was Chris, why wasn't he coming to her aid? "Chris!" couldn't anyone hear her crying out for help? "Christopher!"

"Full house, bitches!" exclaimed Gaia, taking the cash.Ricky slammed his cards down on the table in anger.

"Goddamn you Chris, you said she didn't know how to play!"

Gaia gave Chris a cheesy grin and before he could speak, a blood curdling scream echoed from the bunks. Everyone froze in fear before Chris recognized the scream belonged to Audrina. He jumped up immediately and in the process sodas were knocked over, but now wasn't the time to care about a mess. Everyone ran behind Chris, even Gaia. He jerked the curtain back to see Audrina was tossing and crying in her sleep.

"Audrina, wake up!" he grabbed her by the shoulders and she jumped up; kicking the blankets.

 "Blood, Chris, the blood!"

"Baby, there's no blood." Chris pinned down her legs. She looked at him before hugging him tight. 

"I had a dream I lost the baby!"

Chris didn't speak; he held onto her and rubbed circles on her back but the shock in the room was heavy. The ones that didn't know were speechless and the two that did felt their hearts ache. Chris knew she was too distraught to realize she had announced it to the entire bus, but he wasn't upset about it, he was more concerned.

"It was horrible," Audrina mumbled. "I kept screaming for you... there was so much blood on the floor and on me." She sat on the couch with her legs lounging on Chris' lap, and his tattooed hands slowly stroked them with every intention of comforting her. 

"I'll be there anytime you scream for me, you know that."

Audrina forced a smile but the nightmare still replayed in her head repeatedly. Chris licked his piercings before mumbling to Ricky; "Can I borrow your guitar?"

Ricky nodded then walked off to grab it from the guitar case

."I made you some hot chocolate; milk instead of water so you will sleep easier." said Kylie as she carefully approached Audrina with a mug wrapped in her grasp.

"Thank you."

She gladly took it, and Kylie felt like she was useful in some way. Gaia watched silently from across the room, not knowing how to swallow this large pill lunged in her throat. Ricky returned with his guitar and a guitar-pick

."Any song requests?" Audrina shook her head and he chuckled softly. "alright I will choose... maybe that new song you like so much on the radio?"

"Yes, please."

Chris smiled, it was a song he knew she liked way too much. He began thrumming a soft melody, and everyone found a seat to listen.

"Not trying to be indie, not trying to be cool, just trying to be in this. Tell me how you choose, can you feel where the wind is, can you feel it through all of the windows inside this room? 'Cause I wanna touch you baby, and I wanna feel you too, I wanna see the sunrise and your sins, just me and you. Light it up, on the run. Let's make love tonight, make it up, fall in love. Try. But you'll never be alone, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn."

"Congratulations, Chris." Devin said, patting his back before heading off to bed.Chris exhaled; it was three thirty-five and he just carried Audrina off to bed. 

"You changed," Gaia spoke. Chris turned around and saw stains of tears on her cheeks. "you're different when you're around her."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You're singing songs to her and you're more loving, I -"

"No stop," Chris hissed. "don't play that bullshit. I don't want to hear it. Yes, I treat her differently than I did you when we were together. The way I feel for her has and always will be different from others."

Gaia's heart ached. "But I still love you and want to be with you!"

"That's your own stupidity," he snickered. "if you weren't ignorant, you'd move on."

"Isn't she ignorant to think you're faithful?"Chris' blood boiled angrily and she saw the glare in his chocolate colored eyes. He stepped forward, looking down at her.

"Get the fuck over that, it's never going to happen again. If you want to keep talking about it, I'll send you home. I'm not letting you fuck up something I've fought for for six fucking years, got it?!" Chris stormed away, leaving her standing there with a shattered heart. He climbed into the bunk, feeling Audrina's body heat against his own.

"Chris, what are you trying to hide from me?"

Chris looked at where she would be lying in complete darkness, then suddenly the lamp flicked on and he was faced with blue eyes. 

"Nothing, babe." He reached out to touch her but she slapped it away.

"Chris, I heard you and Gaia. What's going on and do not lie to me, ever."

Lying straight to her face was something he couldn't bring himself to do, but telling the truth would surely grant his fear of losing her. Again.

"The night you found out you were pregnant I kissed Gaia in the elevator," Chris said slowly. "and she showed up at one of the Australia shows... I fingered her."

The look on her face hurt him, but not as much as he did. 

"Why?"

"I don't know why, Audrina. I am so sorry, I don't want to lose you and what I did was fucking stupid!"

"You fingered her while knowing I was here pregnant, believing you were furious at me; didn't want me anymore nor this baby?" Audrina asked. She refused to cry. "and have you two done anything on this tour?"

"No, no, I swear we haven't!"

Believing him was extremely difficult at the moment, but when he sat up and cupped her cheek, it was getting harder to be mad.

"You keep telling me you love me yet your actions tell me differently."

"Let me make it up to you." Chris was whispering now and tears were sliding down her cheeks. He leaned forward and she felt the tip of his tongue against the tears.

"Sex won't fix this, Chris."

"No, but isn't it a start?" he mumbled against her skin. She shoved him down onto his back."You really expect me to fuck you after you admitted to kissing and fingering your ex? Don't tell me you're that stupid," she turned off the light and laid down with her back to him. "goodnight!"

.....

It's been almost a month since I've updated and I'm so sorry for the wait! I've been so busy, pretty much every weekend I wasn't even home so finding time to edit was impossible, so I reached out to my editor and he was finally able to edit this chapter for you lovely people last night! So much happened in this chapter, especially Audrina's nightmare and Chris confessing to cheating... Did you believe Audrina was having a miscarriage? Do you think Chris and Audrina will break up? How will he redeem himself? Please comment down below, and also follow my account! I will post updates about upcoming chapters, when they will be posted etc, and life updates (if you're curious) The song in the title is Dusk Till Dawn by Zayn ft Sia.