Chapter 27 ♪ Hatefuck

"Chris," whispered Ricky. "Chris. Wake up, Chris."

His eyelids opened quickly to see Ricky standing in front of him; shirtless. His back and neck was extremely sore and stiff. At first Chris was confused, but when he turned his head to see Audrina passed out on the couch with her legs on his lap, he realized they had fallen asleep while watching TV.

"What time is it?" Chris yawned. His voice was scratchy and he still sounded exhausted.

"Eight o'clock."

Chris gently lifted Audrina's legs to move them so he could get up. She stirred; curling into a ball and turned over. When he was on his feet, he stretched as much as he could.

"Your back is going to hurt today." Devin said from the kitchen; he was munching on Reese's Puffs without milk, straight from the box.

"It already is... I'm going to carry her to my bunk, make sure I don't run into anything."

"Can you lift her?" Ricky asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Hell yeah, she's not heavy."

Chris slid his arms underneath her, receiving a grunt then he lifted her upwards.

"Chris," she groaned in frustration. Her eyes were still shut though. "put me down!"

"I'm taking you to bed."

Even when she was half asleep she was cranky. He carried her to his bunk; laid her down and pulled up the blankets. Chris decided to then take a warm shower since he didn't last night after the show, he wasn't in there long. After, he threw on comfortable clothes and brushed his hair. By then everyone was awake, everyone except Audrina.

"Maria texted last night, she said we did awesome." Chris announced after frying an egg for breakfast.

"I think she did awesome," Ryan said. "she's a damn good performer."

"She is." Kylie agreed then went back to her phone.

"How was your night with Audrina as your girlfriend?"

The bus fell silent and Chris felt everyone's eyes on him.

"It went well... we watched TV and then fell asleep. Nothing wild."

"Oh, sure!"

"I'm being serious. That's all we did," Chris spat, glancing at Vinny. Vinny was like a teenager, irritating and a smart-ass. But Chris looked at him like a little brother. "so stop fucking with me."

Chris was distracted by a phone call, but when he saw that it was Ashley Costello, he avoided the call. They were still very close friends, but before he met Gaia they were sexting and meeting up. When Gaia and he went public with their relationship, Ashley got jealous or upset (Chris wasn't sure which) and began avoiding him without explanation.

"Boys," shouted the bus driver. "there's a truck-stop two miles away. We'll be pulling over for a break, alright?"

Chris sighed, that meant he'll have to wake up Audrina.

.....

Hey guys, I know that chapter was a little short but it was a filler and I decided to post it anyways. By the way, I do want to say that this story is strictly fiction (except for the bands, etc, I do add some accurate information about the band), but the story is fiction. So, what I write about Chris' and Ashley's friendship isn't real. I have no proof to back it up. All I know is that they're close friends, but I do know Ashley is in a disagreement or a fight with Gaiapatra? I'm not sure what happened there, but I saw it on Ashley's instagram. So, if anyone knows what happened, please comment down below so I know?? I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter; I know it's not much, but I will be writing again soon. Shout out to albrooke09 for commenting "please please update im dying here", yes I read every single one of your comments, and honestly albrooke09 you encouraged me to update. Which is why this chapter is dedicated to you! I love you guys, your support means everything to me, so of course I am going to show my appreciation; even if it's just dedicating a simple chapter. Okay, I rambled on too long in this author's note.