Chapter 32 ♪ Puppets 3

Audrina's eyes opened slowly; not wanting to wake up but the alarm on her phone was irritating her. She struggled to turn it off and when silence consumed her, she turned over to face Chris, who she thought was still asleep.

"Good morning." 

She smiled. He sounded jubilant and even she felt happy today.

"Good morning," she sighed. "I need to start getting ready."

"Or you could just stay for the rest of the tour and when it's over, you come back to Scranton with me?"

"Chris, no. I don't think we're ready to move in together again, not yet anyways."

Audrina tried to lift up but he trapped her. 

"I think we are."

"We need to think about it seriously, Chris. We haven't been dating for a month yet and we're already moving too fast." Audrina told him.

Chris gave up then, she wasn't going to give in. He laid there, watching her pull on panties and shorts from last night before getting off the bunk. They were in Pennsylvania today. Maybe Chris was trying to move too fast with Audrina, he just didn't see the point in taking things slow when they have been doing things to and with each other for six years. Chris got up and wandered into the bathroom to empty his bladder. Audrina was in the shower. Once he was done he went into the kitchen to make some coffee. Ryan and Devil sat on the couch.

"Good morning, where's Audrina?"

"She's in the shower," Chris made coffee and sat down beside Ryan. "getting ready to leave."

"Already? Wow. Seems like she just got here yesterday." said Devin and Chris nodded agreeingly.

"Is she flying home?"

"No, I think her mom convinced her not to fly and let her drive her home. Something about her mom being afraid of airplanes and not wanting Audrina on one, I'm not completely sure." Chris chuckled.

"Are you going to miss her?"

Devin and Chris looked at Ryan as if that was the dumbest question ever asked.

"Hell yeah I am going to miss her."

"Miss who?" asked Ricky. He was walking out of the bunk area already smoking a cigarette.

"Audrina - she's going home today."

"You're kidding, it's like she just got here!"

Audrina walked out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel; she was already dressed and had her makeup done. Chris didn't want to watch her get ready; his heart was aching.

Noon came and they were getting closer to McDonald's where Sandy was waiting, and Audrina was already saying bye and giving hugs to everybody. 

"Make sure Chris doesn't kill Vinny." Audrina told Ricky, hugging him tight.

"Will do," he chuckled. "I think someone should make sure we all don't kill Vinny though."

"Okay, my turn!" Ryan exclaimed; interrupting the hug to get one of his own.

"We're four minutes away." announced the bus driver.

When it was only Chris left to hug and say bye to, they embraced each other tightly with no real intention of letting go.

"You can stay, I'm not joking." 

"I know you aren't," she said a little sadly. The bus came to a halt. "I have to go."

He wasn't going to let her walk out alone nor to carry her own bag, so Chris followed behind her.

"Hi, Chris!" greeted Sandy cheerfully. She was smiling brightly.

"Hi, Sandy."

Audrina turned towards Chris, looking up at him.

"I said we needed to think about it and we will," she stood on her toes and gave him a deep kiss. "I love you."

"I love you, too. Be careful."

It was an eight hour drive to Charlotte, which was why they needed to get on the road now. Chris watched them go and it felt like deja vu. 

.....

That chapter was a little shorter than the others and sad to write, but I had to write it. I am currently working on the next chapter because I am getting a lot of ideas, so I may have a chapter finished tonight or late tomorrow! Do you think Audrina and Chris should move in together, or should she come back and finish the tour with him? Please comment down below because your comments are freaking amazing!