Prologue ♪ Eternally Yours

December 1st, 2016, 8:09 PM.

"We're sorry but the number you are trying to reach is no longer in service."

Chris Motionless' eyes shut heavily, pulling the cell phone from his ear and hanging up. He sat on the couch in the silent apartment all alone, feeling the ache on his heart become more excruciating. How could she just shut him out completely as if they didn't happen? How could she push him away and move on? He wasn't moving on, its been months and the heartache was almost too much to bear. He continued to hold on the hope of her returning or just even hearing her sweet voice, but the hope was beginning to fade quicker than daylight. Chris was obsessed with her; trying to contact her in anyway possible. For several months she ignored his texts and calls, now she must have changed numbers. Then he would message her on Facebook but eventually she blocked him, then he tried Instagram and Twitter but got the same result. He went as far as asking the rest of the members to contact her for him, but she blocked them as well. He no longer had a way to get a hold of her and he was slowly accepting that they were over for good. Chris' eyelids opened slowly and he glanced at the mess in front of him; empty Monster cans, empty water bottles, a Pizza Hut box with two slices of Hawaiian pizza, a plate of BBQ honey chicken wings he heated up himself in the oven, and his laptop. It was okay to say that since the night Audrina walked out on him, he hasn't been himself. Should he let her go or continue to fight? Chris was confused and lost, he felt like he was going insane. Chris rose to his feet, approaching the guitar stand to grab his favorite. He returned to the seat on the couch, breathing heavily and slowly he began to create a note he was satisfied with.

"Blow the bridge to the past, wipe the fingerprints, melt your heart encased in wax, steal it with a kiss. Our fate engraved, scar enslaved as we mutually destruct, repose, my love, I've sinned enough for the both of us, in the name of love," Chris paused, continuing to thrum on the guitar strings while his brain turned rapidly to think of other lyrics. "I'm ready to bury all of my bones, I'm ready to lie but say I won't, so tell me your secrets and join me in pieces to rot in this garden made of stones. Eternally yours! Eternally yours. I feed like you taught me and selflessly swallow, we coalesce in darkness, so selfishly hollow, examine the wreckage, writhing in tempo. Invisible anguish casting a shadow and in the name of love. I'm ready to bury all of my bones, I'm ready to lie but say I won't, so tell me your secrets and join me in pieces to rot in this garden made of stones, eternally yours. Eternally yours! As we rest in pieces, though I know not your name, I would suffer forever to absolve all your pain and in the name of love," he paused, feeling his throat swell. His voice revealed the pain and sadness as it begun to crack like glass. "I'm ready to bury all of my bones, I'm ready to lie but say I won't, so tell me your secrets and join me in pieces to rot in this garden made of stones. I'm ready to bleed to make amends and sleep in this dirt we call our bed, so tell me your secrets and join me in pieces to fall and rewrite the bitter end! Eternally yours, eternally yours. I'm more than willing to rot in hell with you! I'm ready to bury all of my bones, I'm ready to lie but say I won't, so tell me your secrets and join me in pieces to rot in this garden made of stones, I'm ready to bleed to make amends and sleep in this dirt we call our bed! So tell me your secrets and join me in pieces to fall and rewrite the bitter end. Eternally yours!" he shouted passionately, breathing heavily. His brown eyes began to turn glossy and before he knew it tears of a broken man was falling onto the guitar.

I am back with another fanfic and I did promise MLHF would have a sequel! Well here it is guys, don't worry, two more chapters are expected to come very soon. Go ahead and leave your comments down below, are you excited?