Chapter 7 ♪ Wasting My Time

His soft fingers slid down her hips to her thighs and he gladly parted her legs, grasping the area he knew that would make her whimper surrender herself to him. His pierced lips were against her neck, leaving light kisses and suckling softly on every inch of skin he could. She was trembling beneath him, trying to close her legs but he continued to force them open. He knew how to make her his. He kissed her lips, giving her a smirk before kissing down her cleavage and stomach. Her heart began to race rapidly, throbbing violently against her chest and her breathing hitched. His brown eyes looked up at her one last time before disappearing between her legs. For a second there was nothing, then she threw her head back and moaned loudly...

Audrina jumped up from her sleep, gasping for breath. Her heart was beating fast and for a moment, she was very confused. Until, she realized she had a wet dream about Chris. Audrina looked to her left to see Dalton still deep in his slumber, snoring and drooling on the pillow. She was surprised to see him here still, but remembered that his uncle had told him to sleep in a bit late before coming to the farm. Audrina threw the blankets off her body and got up, heading to the bathroom. She needed a shower for multiple reasons but one of the main reasons why was so she could empty her mind of Chris Motionless. Since Carolina Rebellion, she had thought about him a lot. Replaying; stay out of my life, in her mind.

She took a long, cold shower and tried to motivate herself to do the routine. Why was she thinking about Chris again? Why was she having those dreams? To make things even worse, she almost called Dalton Chris last night while they were... well, you could imagine. She felt extremely guilty. He was an amazing guy and deserved the best, and she was still stuck with Chris. Even though Chris didn't want her in his life anymore. She couldn't blame him; they had been through a lot and what happened in Scranton must have did it for him. That was what she wanted though, she wanted them to end, so why was she slowly coming to regret her decision?

"Good morning," Dalton greeted. Audrina fell back to reality immediately, blinking several times before grabbing the shampoo bottle. "how did you sleep?"

"Fine," she said and her voice squeaked. She coughed awkwardly and tried again. "I slept fine. How did you sleep?"

"Amazing after last night," he said and she heard the sink's faucet began to run. "I have to go to the farm today. What will you do?"

She was off work today, thankfully. But she didn't know what she would do, she had no plans.

"Probably just do some things around the house, I don't feel like going out today."

There was a moment of silence, Audrina guessed he was brushing his teeth. Talking to him was strange now because she was keeping things behind his back, she wanted to tell him but she was afraid to. What if he broke up with her because of it? What if he didn't want to carry her baggage?

"Well, don't bore yourself to death. I'll try to be back before late this evening," he said. She started to smell his cologne. "I love you."

"Love you, too."

Then there was nothing, signaling that he had left the bathroom. He never said goodbye or bye for some reason, his aunt and uncle claims he stopped saying those words after his parents died. Audrina guessed he never wanted to say goodbye/bye to anyone ever again.

Once she finished showering, she threw on a silk white robe and kept her hair wrapped in a towel. She slipped on some slippers then made her way to the kitchen where she fixed a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal. It was now eleven thirty, maybe a little too late for breakfast, but that didn't matter. Audrina sat down at the breakfast table, crunching on Cheerios, and began to check apps on her phone. Which was the usual; Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram. She had more notifications on Instagram from people she knew personally and didn't know liking her pictures, and of course, one message. She got a lot of messages from guys trying to ask her out and expected it to be one of them, but what she saw almost made the Cheerios fall out of her mouth.