Chapter 1

*Mia’s POV*

Chapter 1

-BEEP BEEP- Uh stupid alarm clock, I just cannot be bothered going to school. SHIT 7:30?! After getting dressed in probably the quickest time I ever have, I run down stairs to my family. “Hey Mia!” calls mum as I stand near the toaster waiting for my bread to pop out. “Oh um, hey!” I reply quickly. ‘Mia! Hurry up, we’re going to miss the bus!” my sister Perry calls out. “I’m coming!” I grab my toast, grab my bag, kiss mum on the cheek and run out the door with Perri. 

Luckily I didn’t wear make up today, or I would look like a clown running this fast. Finally! I sit down next to my friend, Anisha. ‘About time!’ She says sarcastically. ‘Sorry, alarm clock *gulps for air* went off too late.” I pant as I get my drink bottle out of my bag. “All good, I had Harry to keep me company” she winks. Anisha’s suddenly obsessed with this new boy band, One Direction I think? But especially the curly haired one, Harry Styles. I had to admit he did look extremely good looking, but I preferred the older one, I think his name’s Louis or something? I only know him from Anisha of course but, I don’t know, he just seemed so happy all the time, always smiling and when Anisha showed me one of their video diaries, he was definitely the funniest! And to be honest, He didn’t look too bad either. 

‘Were you listening to anything I just said?!’ Anisha yells and slaps my arm, bringing me back to reality. 

“Um sorry what?” 

“I said” she looks around as if she doesn’t want anyone to hear. “One Direction are coming to Melbourne for a whole month!” Anisha squeals in a whisper.

“Oh, really?” I look out the window.

“HOW CAN YOU NOT BE EXCITED?!” She yells surprised

“I don’t really know them, apart from all you tell me.” I say still staring out the window

“DUDE! I TELL YOU EVERYTHING, YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!” She say pushing my arm against the window

“Owwww” i say rubbing my arm

“Oh don’t worry then” she says frustratedly looking the other way.

The rest of the bus ride was pretty quiet but I didn’t mind, I had my ipod anyway.