13 - new bestie?

Harry's POV

~~~~Skip To Hogsmade~~~~

"Where do you want to go first" I asked as we walked down one of the many streets in hogsmade Looking around at all the snow that sparkles in the sun light and the shining icicles as water droplets fall from the sharp tip.

"Can we get food I'm hungry" Draco wines out. Probably because we haven't ate yet and it's already 1pm. We've been to the book store and got him some clothes as well but not many because he's probably just going to age again soon anyways.

"Yea sure let's go" I say as we walk down the path some more and look into honey dukes seeing Hermione and Ron holding hands while picking out some candy. They left us about and hour ago so they could have some alone time which I completely understand and don't mind but I mean I guess it just kinda makes me sad they are always together and want to be alone which leaves me all by myself and I just feel like we aren't really the so called 'Golden Trio' anymore they just never want to hang out with me that much anymore and it makes me so much more upset seeing them together and knowing that the one person I like will never love me back and is currently seven years old.

"Harry I'm HUNGRY" he wines again but we are only half way to the three broomsticks.

"We're almo- wait let's just go in here it looks cozy and it's probably not nearly as crowded as the other place" I say to Draco while walking into the warm cozy café that has a couple booths and a couple tables as well by the windows where a couple sat I think the girls name was Alice and she was from hufflepuff and some guy I think I've seen in ravenclaw.

"Finally let's sit here" Draco says speed walking to a small both in the corner of the room.

"What do you want to eat and drink, I think I'm gonna have a latte and a carrot muffin."

"Ummm can I have a hot chocolate and a double chocolate chip muffin?" He asks with a sheepish smile on his face.

"You like chocolate don't you?" I chuckled shaking my head lightly and he just smiled at me and we just look out the window talking a little until a girl with wavy hair thats a very  dark brown almost black and is maybe 5,4 with green eyes and a bunch of piercings on her ears dressed in black ripped skinny jeans with a black hoodie that had a red rose on the top corner and said people are poison on the sleeve with cheekbones and a small jaw line while chewing what I'm gonna guess is gum looking down at her muggle phone texting someone. she looked like she was about my age.

"And what do you guys want today" she asks in a sweet tone despite her appearance and I smile at here looking over at Draco.

"We will have 1 latte 1 hot chocolate a carrot muffin and a double chocolate muffin as well" I said looking back at her again with a smile and she writes it done before looking up at me for the first time and gasps.

"Holy Merlin are you harry like Harry Potter?!" She yells making heads turn.

"Er yea" I say with a blush on my face.

"Oh my god that's so cool anyways is that all you would like?" She asks me with a smile but I feel like I have seen her before.

"Yes but wait have I seen you before?" I asked making her stop mid turn and look back at me with a smile on her face still.

"I'm in your year but I'm a Slytherin I don't understand why they all hate you though it's kinda stupid" she says.

"Yea Hey would you like to eat with us? I mean if you not working." I say she seems pretty cool and Ron and Hermione are gone so mine as well make a new friend.