Chapter 44- Arrest Warrant

Also, I saw many comments on the last chapter saying that Chase' middle name is too girly for him. I want you guys to know that it's his mothers name who died of blood cancer. He wanted to honor her so he changed his middle name. Don't be mean guys, Chase feels sad.

Anyways enjoy reading!

___

Slowly, I opened my eyes and saw a hand blocking the sun. I followed the arm and it was Chase, laying down the bed next to me.

He had a smile on his face as he watched me sleep. I chuckled and looked away.

"Good Morning beautiful," He kissed my forehead and smiled at me.

His smile so warm that it could melt me. "Good Morning," I said, not facing him.

His face slowly made its way to mine. I quickly sat up, covering my bare best with the blanket.

This isn't a movie where the boy wouldn't mind my morning breath. Even though it's not that bad, it's still disgusting.

"What happened?" He asked as he got up.

"Nothing," I replied and smiled at him.

"Then why won't you let me kiss you?" He asked and I chuckled nervously.

"Really?" I asked nervously. "It's not that," I replied and looked at the clock and it was 6 in the morning.

"Shit," I mumbled and rolled out of bed, taking the blanket with me and Chase was sitting on the bed naked.

"Oh god." I panicked when I saw him naked. "Cover yourself Chase."

"You already saw me naked Olive."

"Y-yeah you're right, I did," I mumbled and he laughed as he wore his pants.

"I'm sorry Chase but I'm kinda late today. Sorry, I won't be able to have breakfast with you," I apologized and he came towards me.

"It's fine but I'll drop you off," he said and I tried to debate with him but he placed his finger on my lips. "I don't want to hear no."

"Fine," I groaned and left after giving him a kiss on his cheeks.

___

After couple of minutes I slowly walked down the stairs. I was sore. Everything below my waist was sore and walking was getting really hard.

"Ooh," I breathed out and stepped into the kitchen where Rhea and Chase were talking while Sameer made scrambled eggs.

"Hey guys," I said as I slowly made my way to the kitchen.

"Why are you walking like that Olive, are you okay?" Chase asked as he quickly rushed to me.

"Pretty sure you banged her hard last night," Rhea commented and raised her eyebrows. 

Chase looked at her and then me. "I'm sorry Olive," he whispered as he frowned.

"It's fine Chase. It was worth the pain," I whispered back and he smiled and pecked my lips.

"We can leave now Sameer," I said and he finished drinking his milk and grabbed his stuff.

"I'm dropping you guys off," Chase commented.

"Sure," Sameer replied and I grabbed my coat and stethoscope.

"I don't mind if he doesn't mind," I replied.

"I'll come too. I get bored at home," Rhea commented as all of us sat in the sat and left to the hospital.

___