Bonus Chapter

As you guys helped me reach one million, I decided to write a bonus chapter on Olive, Chase and the rest of the group.

I hope you like it!

Happy reading!

___

I wake up to my alarm which is for Aurora to get ready for school.

It has been almost eight years since Rhea and Sameer got married. That day is still fresh in my mind as if it was yesterday.

That happy day followed by another one almost a year later when Jeremy and Amanda decided to get married.

I open my eyes and look around. As I'm about to get up, I feel a pair of arms holding onto me tightly.

I turn my head towards my left and find Chase, sleeping peacefully next to me with his arm around my waist.

I smile and peck his forehead.

This is what I imagined my life to be. It has been almost eleven years since we have been married and thirteen since we've known each other.

It feels like just yesterday, everything happened and we got married but that was such a long time ago.

Last week, I found this girl in my hospital who seemed so much like me. Unfortunately, just like me, her mother also abandoned her.

Why did I ever do that?

I sigh.

I slowly move Chase' arm away and get up. "Mmm," I hear chase moan behind me who's now holding onto my arm.

"Good morning," I say and sit down on the bed, next to him.

"Good Morning beautiful," he mutters and smiles.

I get up again but he swiftly pulls my arm and I fall in bed next to him. I look up to find him smirking at me.

"Chase, let go of me," I say as I'll the other way.

C'mon morning breath is an actual thing.

"C'mon, why can't I have some alone time with you?" He frowns and lets go of my arm and I quickly get up.

"You will," I say as I pull my hair up in a messy bun.

Apparently, Chase is quite fond of my buns. He loves it when my hair are all messy and my bangs and everywhere. I believe my hair look like a freaking bird nest but he thinks it's sexy.

Well, Chase is still Chase after all these years.

"You always say that but I never get to spend time with you," He retorts. "Now, you'll wake Aurora up and then get her ready. You'll make breakfast for us and then leave before I could come out of shower. Then, I drop Aurora to school and leave for my work. I also pick her up and make her finish all her homework. Then, almost late at night you come back from work. Where do you think alone time fits?"

I chuckle at his statement. "Oh Chase, you're such a baby."

"I have the right to be when I'm raising one."

"I'm not a little baby anymore," an awake Aurora complains as she walks into our room.

I am pretty shocked to see her awake before I wake her up. Usually she's like Chase, takes forever to wake up.

"Aurora?"

"Yes mommy?"

"How did you wake up so early?" I ask and she smiled at me.