Chapter 33- Confessions And Heartbreaks

"What is happening?" I heard an angry chase who strolled over to the couch and pushed Richard off me.

He came to me, took off his coat and placed it around me. Slowly, securing me with his cost.

I tried to open my eyes but they started burning and I groaned. Suddenly Rhea ran to me and pulled me to her.

"How dare you touch my Olive?" Chase exclaimed and punched Richard on his face.

"Calm down man, I'm not the one who wanted this. She did," I heard Richard say and Chase turned to look at me.

"She doesn't want you anymore," chase replied what I wanted to say. He basically read my mind.

"Anymore? So you do know about us?" Richard wondered and I hugged Rhea tightly.

"She would never hide it from me. Now what are you doing in her house at this time?" Chase asked, grabbing his collar.

I felt better than before so I sat up on the couch next to Rhea. I looked down at Chase, who was pissed at Richard for touching me. How would he react if he only knew that Richard also assaulted me?

"She called me," Richard simply replied and I scoffed.

"Yeah right," I snorted and Chase looked at me. His eyes showing concern for me.

"I got proof that she called me," he started and I simply looked at chase who seemed interested now. "Check her phone."

I started searching for my phone on the table but it wasn't there. Last thing I remember is that he took my phone away from me and placed it god know where.

Suddenly my phone vibrated inside my shirt. Confused, I reached down my pocket and there it was. I saw my last dialed number and it was saved as Richard's name.

I didn't even have his number.

How is it here?

I looked at Richard who smirked at me and then looked at Chase, innocently. "See. She called me here and she seemed drunk. I didn't want anything to happen to her so I came and then she just threw herself at me," Richard explained and suddenly was punched by Chase.

"Don't talk about her that way," Chase growled at Richard like a hungry animal.

"No I didn't. Why would I call you?" I asked him and he smiled at me.

"Because you wanted to celebrate your birthday with me and not Chase," he replied and I looked at Chase who seemed hurt.

"It was your birthday?" Rhea excitedly asked.

"That is not the point," I told Rhea and she mumbled sorry. "I didn't invite him over."

"The phone call is the evidence. Also the cake which is in the garbage is another evidence. All these lipstick marks and my torn clothes prove that you are still into me," he started and I just sat there, my hand on my forehead.

"What more do you want Olive? I'm with someone else now and I'm in love with her. How can you just come in my life and ruin my relationship with Amanda?" He asked and faked a sad face.

"Why are you lying? What are you getting out of this?" I asked him and he just looked down.

My eyes searched for Chase' but he looked at the ground. He didn't look at me whatsoever. He looked hurt.

I quickly got off the couch and went to Chase. "Chase I-" I reached my hand to his face but he moved back. "Chase."

"-no. If you wanted him then why were you with me?" He asked, his voice breaking.

"Chase I don't-" I started but he cut me off again.

"-don't Olive. How could you?" Chase replied as he stood up.

I quickly stood up and held his hand into mine. "Chase I didn't. I didn't call him. I don't know what he did but I didn't call him here," I repeated and tears started flowing down my cheeks.

"Then what's his phone number doing on your phone? Why do you still have it? Why is there a birthday cake in the garbage? Why is your lipstick all over his shirt and lips?" He bombarded me with questions.

The answer to all of his questions was it's all Richard's doing. It was Richard.

"Chase, it's all him," I repeated again but he took his hand away from mine.

"I don't want to see you ever again," he said and I could feel my heart hurt.

"Do you even trust me?" I asked, not giving up and he looked down at the ground.

I got my answer.

"Your silence speaks for you Chase," I replied, looking away. "If you don't trust me then there's no point in me explaining myself."

Suddenly chase shuffled around and walked out the door. "Wait," I said one last time.

I walked over to him and his back was facing me. I took the coat off of me and handed it to him. His eyes lighted up but when he turned around, his eyes lowered to the ground.

I turned around and looked at Richard. "Get out of my house," I almost screamed at him, who smiled at me and left in his car.

All this time Rhea and Sameer looked at me. Chase also when I told Richard to leave. I closed the door behind me and tears started flowing down my eyes.

"Oh Olive," Rhea said, walking towards me and hugged me.

I hugged her back tightly. "This always happens to me. I start liking someone and then they break my heart," I cried and she caressed me hair.

"It'll be alright Olive," she said.

"How?" I asked her and she didn't reply. "Chase hates me and it's all because of Richard."

"Wait, what actually happened?" She asked and we sat down on the couch. I explained everything to her. How Richard came to my house and drugged me and then lied about it. All of it.

"That fucking bastard, I won't leave him," Rhea growled and stood up. Sameer and I stopped her.

"There's no point anymore, Chase doesn't trust me," I replied and wiped away all the tears.

"Oh Olive, I will find something against him. He'll pay for this," Rhea replied and I smiled at her.

___

Hey there, here's an early update.

Thoughts on Chase and Olive's breakup? I am really sad tbh. I hate writing about when they fight but had to do it.

What do you think will happen now?

Will chase come back to Olive?

Will Olive start her job again?

Thank you to each and every one of you who reads and votes and comments. I love you guys❤️

Don't forget to support me by pressing the little star at the bottom of your screen. It really helps me write more and more for you guys. Thank you!