Chapter 43- The Night It Happened

Warning: this chapter might not be safe to read if you are innocent and your eyes aren't destroyed. You might run for holy water, just saying.

___

Just as we walked in my house, it was dark. I turned the switch on and looked at Chase who stared at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing," he replied still staring at me.

"What?" I half chuckled nervously.

"It's just... it's just that I haven't been able to see you for a long time," he started as he walked towards me. "I haven't been able to just look at you all the time like I used to."

"Like you used to?" I asked confusingly.

"Yeah, actually whenever you used to take a nap on airplanes or the hotel rooms I'd just watch you sleep. It's soothing," he replied, caressing my cheeks.

I closed my eyes as his touch sent electric chills down my spine. I had goosebumps as he caressed my cheeks slowly.

"You're creepy," I said in between the tickling sensation I felt.

"No I'm not. It's not like you weren't staring at me while I talked to the clients about business."

"That- that's different..." I replied, my cheeks burning up.

How did he know that I used to stare at him while he presented the projects?

"How is that different?" He asked as I started thinking about how it was different.

"You weren't asleep," I started as he kissed my forehead. "Also I wasn't bring creepy and stare at you while sleeping."

He kissed both of my cheeks and then lips. He left me wanting more when he just bit my lip and trailed down to my collarbone.

"It... it- it's just-" I breathed out slowly as he kept kissing my neck.

Slowly, he kept sucking and biting me on the side of my neck. My breathing was starting to fasten up. It was getting hot. Really hot.

"It's... not fair," my eyes closed and his hand gripped onto my neck.

He kissed the skin near my collarbone and I shivered.

"Ah, that's the spot," he whispered on my neck as his hot breath dispersed through my neck.

He kept sucking and biting on my weak spot. It felt good but it also hurt which was worth it. Slowly, his lips made their way back to mine and he sucked and bit my lips.

He kept leaving soft kisses on the side of my mouth, making me want more and more. I couldn't wait anymore so I grabbed his jaw and tilted it towards my lips.

I kissed him hungrily. My arms circled around his neck as his were set on my waist. His lips slowly started to make their way to my neck and a quiet moan escaped my lips.

He kissed me again, this time passionately. Nothing like he used to do before where he just wanted more of me.

"Room?" He asked as both of us were panting.

"Yes," I replied as I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist and he kept kissing me.

As he climbed the stairs, his lips never left mine. He pushed the door open and it was super decorated.

He slowly put me down on my feet and looked around, confused. I also looked around confusingly as I didn't know Cherry and Krystle would go full out.