Chapter 48- Choosing Between Loved Ones

"Do we actually look different?" Jeremy muttered and I gave him a funny look while fixing my wig on my head.

"I'm sorry sir, who are you?" I sarcastically asked and we laughed.

"Okay, what's the problem. Why do you guys look different and I'm here looking the same as before?" He whined.

"All you did was grow your beard, you can tell that it's you," Sameer commented.

"I mean it's better than George Washington's hair and Jim Carrey's beard," Chase commented, pointing to his fake wig and beard and we all laughed again.

"C'mon man, anything is better than Charlie Chaplin's mustache," cherry groaned as Krystle was fixing his mustache and he just stared at her.

"Wow, look who's complaining. I'm wearing Dora the Explorer's wig," Rhea pointed to her wig and he nodded.

"Yeah, I'll give that to you," he chuckled and she joined him.

"I have Ursula's hair dyed in brown. It looks like someone electrocuted me," I commented and they all broke out when they looked at me.

"Olive for the win," Cheeky replied and they all laughed.

"You look hot," chase pulled me towards him and chuckled.

"Yeah, definitely too hot for Washington," I laughed and he frowned. I mouthed a 'sorry' and he smiled.

"Well, let's get on with our plan," Sameer said and we all dispersed through the halls in pairs.

We adapted new identities for the night. This was a huge function for Richard and this is the perfect time to get him to talk about why he did what he did.

Tonight I was going to talk in American accent, as per the others. This is completely unnecessary but I'll do it for the sake of my unborn baby and Chase' happiness.

Krystle slowly walked up to Richard who came to this function with Amanda. She took him to the bar while Cheeky made a move on Amanda.

They didn't know that cheeky and Krystle were sent by us. I just watched Richard, trying to get closer to Krystle while Amanda was doing the same to Cheeky.

Seeing Krystle with Richard made cherry really mad. He was probably so mad that he could kill Richard for touching his fiancé.

I gave him a soft smile before he took his mind off of Krystle and started talking to chase.

"I hope this works," I commented and Sameer turned to face me.

"I know it will. We will take Richard out of your guys life for good this time," he replied and smiled at me.

"I shouldn't go near him, he would probably know that it's me," I replied as Rhea stood in front of me. "Thanks."

"By the way, did you tell Chase about the baby?" Rhea asked and Sameer's eyes widened in shock.

"Baby?" He almost screamed out and we shushed him. "Baby?" He whispered and we nodded.

"Yeah," I mumbled under my breath.

"Wait, I want to know everything about this baby," he had a huge smile glued to his face.

"Hold your horses mister. How do I know that you won't ruin my surprise for Chase?" I asked and he thought about something.

"Well, I promise you that I won't utter a word to Chase about this," he replied.

"Well, I just took a pregnancy test while Rhea and I went to grocery store supposedly. We went to a drug store and bought the sticks. I tested it out and it confirmed that I'm pregnant," I explained and he almost jumped.