Chapter 42- Recreating The First Meeting

"Wear this dress," Rhea said, pointing to my favorite black dress.

That's the dress I wore when I met chase for the first time. I don't why I'm still thinking about Chase. It's like I'm stuck at his name.

His apology keeps playing in my head and how bad he wants me back. Forgiving this easily is weak. And I'm not weak.

"Hello? Earth to Olive," Rhea said and I looked around.

"What?"

"Are you thinking about Chase' apology?"

I was shocked when she told me.

"Wait, how do you know?"

"He asked where you went after you visited the office and I told him where you were. He said he was gonna apologize and now you're stuck at his apology."

"How are you so sure that he apologized?"

"Because I know you Olive. I know when you're distracted and when the reason is actually Chase. So, how was it?"

"He sincerely apologized and said he loved me."

"So...? You love him too right?"

"Of course I do but... but he hurt me. I know I have to let go of it eventually but it's still fresh in my mind. He didn't trust me and worse, he trusted Richard over me."

"C'mon Olive, give that poor lovesick boy a chance. He's been after you like a lost puppy since months," she said and chuckled.

"Lost puppy? What?" I asked and she stood smiling.

"Forget I said anything and just go get him. He won't wait for you forever Olive, just give him another chance," Rhea spoke as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"I hate you."

"Because I'm right. Now go."

"But I don't even know where he is."

"He's having dinner with your beloved step sister right now at Patrick's." She said and I thought to myself about how Chase and I met for the first time.

"Before you start thinking anything, I'm not a stalker, he told Jeremy to book it but Jeremy wouldn't because he does not like Catalina at all so he told me to do it. And I knew where Chase and you met for the first time, so I booked it there because I wanted to recreate your meeting."

"I love you so much Rhea," I hugged her and she nodded.

"I love you too. Now, go get ready quickly before that bitch makes any move on Chase," she warned and I quickly got ready.

___

I got out of the car and took a step towards the restaurant. The huge board wrote "Patrick's" which brought back a lot of memories.

I sighed deeply before walking inside.

As I walked in, I saw many people sitting down and having their meals. In this crowd, I searched for Chase. He was sitting downing a table of two, alone.

As usual Catalina was late but I'm happy that she is late today. I get to tell Chase about how I feel about him. I wanted to recreate our first meeting and I had people to back me up.

I told Rhea to sit inside the car with Sameer and call me when I look outside the window like Chase did that day with Jeremy. I told Jeremy to save us a seat at the bar we went to later that night.

Cherry and Krystle are at my house decorating my room so then I can Chase home. Maybe, just maybe if I am willing to give myself to him.

I know him well, he won't try to do anything to me until I want to. This is why he's the love of my life.

I slowly walked over to his table and when he looked up, his mouth hung open. I smiled at him and he stood up all too quickly.

"Chase," I said.

"Olive?" He mumbled and I sat down in the chair.

I didn't respond for a second and then nodded slightly. My eyes wandered around his face and then narrowed. I looked at me as if I already knew me well and I did.

"You look great Chase," I said slowly.

He just looked at me for a moment or two, blankly. His face emotionless. As if he didn't remember the night we met. He complemented me and after that I said something back.

"Why thank you! You don't look bad yourself," he commented as a smile formed on his lips.

"Thank you," I replied.

"So um what would you like?" I asked me him as I handed him the menu.

Suddenly the waiter came to us and looked at him. "I'll have the usual, grilled sandwich and salad."

"I'll have the same," I told the waiter, while looking at Chase as the smile never left his face.

As the waiter left, Chase' hand quickly pulled mine in his. He squeezed it gently and smiled.

"I remember," he replied and repeated it a lot of times. "I remember."

"I thought you didn't when you didn't say anything. For a second I thought you forgot how we met," I replied and he chuckled.

"I could never forget how we met. That was the best day of my life."

I just looked at him. His smile was back. He was back. He just sat there looking confused while I stared at him.

"I know I look handsome but you have to stop staring at me. I feel uncomfortable," he said, keeping his face straight but I broke out in laughter.

There he goes again.

"Chase I-" I started but he shushed me.

"Can we go for a walk?" He asked as he stood up and extended his arm.

I took his hand and smiled at him before we left the restaurant.

___

"Last one Olive please?" He asked as he gulped down the vodka.

"Chase it's been your-" I started but he already drank the vodka shot and scrunched his nose.

"Whoo!" He groaned and I smiled to myself. .

"-your 7th one," I finished my sentence but he paid no attention and kept taking shots.

"Okay that's all," I said as I took the drink from his hand and gave it back to the bartender.

"Not fair Olive," he whined, completely drunk.

"Suck it," I said as I gave him a half cut lemon.

"I love lemons," he excitedly said as he sucked on it and groaned. He licked his lips and closed his eyes.

It had been half hour since Chase had his last drink and he was starting to sober up. I just sat down next to him, looking at him making weird faces.

I looked around the dance floor and found Jeremy, Rhea and Sameer trying to get my attention.

"It's ready," Rhea mouthed and gave me a thumbs up.

I smiled at her and suddenly Cherry and Krystle walked into the bar and joined the others.

"Uh- Chase?" I half shouted because it was really loud.

"Yes," he smiled, revealing his dimples on his cheeks.

"I- do you want to go back to my place?" I asked and he nodded all too quickly.

"I'd love to," he replied. "I missed your house."

I took his hand in mine and we left the bar.

___

Hey there guys! I'm updating 2 chapters in one day because I just decided to split them. It was all in this chapter but it was really long so I decided to split it.

Don't forget to support me by pressing the small star at the bottom of your screen.