Chapter 45- Always There For You

"Olive," Rhea whispered while sitting next to me.

I turned to face and and she smiled at me. "What?" I asked and she shushed me.

"Don't talk loud. They will hear us."

"Who's they," I started whispering back to her.

"Sameer, Armaan and Chase. I mean yeah they're cooking but their ears are probably attached to the door right now."

"Okay?" I replied more like a question.

"Alright, so what's happening tonight?"

"What happening tonight? Nothing, we all are eating and then going home."

Rhea sighed and lightly smacked my head. "You're so dumb Olive."

"What? Why?"

"Do something for him. I mean he was in jail while you were working. Give that poor boy something."

"Give him something?" I asked and she nodded. "Like what?"

"Have getting-out-of-jail sex," Rhea jumped and I chuckled at her comment.

"We already had sex like 2 days ago."

"Yeah sister but that hungry piece of shit probably didn't get enough of you. I mean he hasn't had sex since he met you because he was waiting for you. Now, just have sex again."

"Firstly Rhea, it hurts like a bitch. I'm still a little sore from my last time. I don't think I have enough energy to go again," I replied and she chuckled. "What happened to being quiet?"

"Sorry," she mumbled and chuckled slowly. "You know he decorated his whole place right? I mean who would do that? Look at Sameer, he does nothing exciting for me. We have been together for years but still nothing."

I smiled to myself because of what was coming up for Rhea. Sameer told me not to tell her while he planned everything. I helped him with some things and others, he did.

Pretty sure she'll be surprised when she reaches home.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing. Just thinking about how happy chase makes me."

"Aww, now lets go help the boys. They probably need help because as far as I know none of them really know how to cook."

We laughed and walked to the kitchen to help the boys. As we walked in, we saw Chase jumping around because of apparently a mouse. Sameer tried taking something out of the over and burned himself so he stood there under running water. While Armaan, tried cutting vegetables in a weird manner.

"You could've asked for help," I mumbled and they all looked at us.

"Hey guys," they said in unison.

"Get to cleaning, Olive and I will make the food," Rhea commented and they nodded and cleaned up.

___

"Damn that was delicious," Sameer said as he swallowed his last piece of lasagna.

"Seriously, it was amazing," Chase also commented.