Chapter 15- One Simple Mistake

"Here," the bartender said as she got me another drink.

Just a while ago I saw Chase. Was it really him or someone else? Maybe I was just seeing things. I took the drink and drank it.

However since Chase came into my life, it has changed. Maybe for the better. Maybe not all boys are the same. Maybe he's different.

"Another one," I heard Rhea shout to the bartender. "Actually two," she said as she pecked on Sameer's cheek.

Sameer and Rhea had been drinking constantly since an hour. Drink after drink after drink. They both were so drunk. Rhea held onto Sameer and moved here and there while Sameer just looked at her.

I don't know why but they reminded me of Keechee and Grandpapa. They also met the same way and fell in love. But then family problems but grandpapa never left Keechee. I believe neither will Sameer.

I think Sameer will never leave Rhea. She deserves someone that loves her. I am really happy for her. I still wonder who wants to harm her, she is such a sweet person.

Bartender passed a drink to Rhea whose eyes lighter up when she saw it. Just as she was about to drink it, I snatched it from her. She frowned.

"Rhea you both had too many already, now we have to get going. C'mon," I said as I stood up and made them get up with me.

"One more," Rhea pouted as Sameer tried making an innocent face.

"More is at the house, let's go," I said as I hurried them to the car.

I opened the door but I didn't see them behind me instead they both sat in the back. I sighed and closed the door and went towards the other side and started the car.

"Driver where are we going?" Rhea laughed as Sameer shushed her.

"My house," I looked at them from the rear view mirror and they were cuddled up.

"Take us there driver," Rhea muttered and after that I heard nothing from either of them. I looked at them and they both were fast asleep.

Thank god I didn't drink more. I drove the car to my house because Keechee went out with Sydney. They got along and I'm happy and so is dad. Well, she will come after a week or two and I am home alone so I can have them over.

As I was driving, I turned the radio on and Bad Things was on. This song is the death of me. It has such beautiful lyrics.

As I drove, I dozed off thinking about Chase. I can't get him out of my head. I had to do something. I hope he got the deal but why wasn't he picking up my calls? I ran my hands on the passenger seat but I didn't see my purse there.

Shit.

I left it at the club.

I looked back and found them fast asleep. I decided to turn around and get it but then I was almost home so I'll drop them off first and then go get my purse.

Just as I reached home, I opened the door for them and woke them up. They both went inside the house and god knows where they slept. I closed the door and left for the club.

~~~

Just as I reached the club I saw my purse on the counter. Thank god. I ran to it and hanged it on my shoulder. There was loud music playing in the background and many people were dancing on the floor.

I checked my purse and everything was in there. I sighed of relief. Just as I was about to leave, I saw a figure which was similar to Chase's outside. I think I was just seeing things and decided to leave the club.