5. Friend or Foe?

Thank you guys for all the support and messages! Finally hit 2,000 followers! I decided I needed to say forget sleep and write a couple chapters. So here you go ❤️. Hope you enjoy it.

This chapter is dedicated to kaybaze822 Olly-Enthused honestly_phoenix & KeishaRose ! Thanks to all the support and love ❤️.

Aaliyah Perry
(Aaliyah & Ricky in the MM)

"Is that who I think it is?" I looked up from my textbook to see the one guy I had been avoiding all week, as a matter of fact; the guy I had been avoiding all summer; Ricky. I rolled my eyes and continued my reading but he pulled up a seat, leaning forward and closing the book in front of me; to get my attention. "Damn girl. So, you just going to ignore me?"

I sighed, taking off my glasses and looking up into his beautiful brown eyes. The moment he realized I was listened; his lips parted, exposing that smile that I had gotten so used to seeing. The smile that used to change my bad days into good ones. The smile that I missed so dearly.

Ricky and I had been best friends for as long as I could remember, I was the new girl in town, the outcast, the "weird one", and somehow Ricky cared less. We bonded from the minute we met each other, and became inseparable. Our friendship grew stronger and being our young, naïve selves, we figured that we might as well turn that bond into a relationship. Making Ricky my first boyfriend, and the first boy I ever loved.

Things were great between us until last year, when Ricky "glowed up." he became well known around school for his spot on the football team and just as expected; he became too busy for me. He attempted to make time for me but those plans usually ended up with me being stood up, or him cancelling last minute because one of his boys were having a kick back. It just got to a point where I just got tired of waiting, and being lonely and decided I needed to make a name for myself, that's when I started hanging out with Nya, who later introduced me to Natalia. Natalia was the one that told me I deserved better, leading to my break up with Ricky; it was hard at first but I adjusted and learnt that the one would come but until Ricky made me a priority he was not the one.

"What do you want Ricky?" I asked, tilting my head to the side as I examined him. It had been a while since I had seen him, and time was really doing wonders.

"Are you an option?" I rolled my eyes, and stale faced him; causing him laugh out loud. "Really? I still can't get a second chance?"

"No, now how may I help you?"

"Well for starters, I would like to know why you were avoiding me this summer?"

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

"For example; sending my all my calls to voicemail? Every time I came to your work; you'd mysteriously have work to do in the back? You didn't even show up for my birthday party."

"Because you went clubbing, you know I don't do the whole fake ID thing."

"I know that, but the least you could've done is make it up to me."

"It's not like it mattered if I was there anyways." I smacked my lips and folded my arms across my chest. "You probably had some hoes entertaining you the whole night."

"What's a hoe to the woman of my dreams?"

"Oh please!" I chuckled, and shook my head. "You're ridiculous!"