16: Anything For You

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Years to all of you guys! Hope you had a wonderful 2017, and even if you didn't let's just hope and plan for this one to exceed all we think it could be. Just know I love you guys a lot and I'm forever thankful.

I was planning to post earlier this week but you know me, I will never drop a trash chapter. My all has to be put into it; so I hope you guys forgive me. Enjoy xoxo

-

Isaiah Wilson

"I just want you to set those right over there." I commanded our house keeper as she walked in with her arms filled with the Venus et Fleur blue boxed roses that I had ordered the night before, behind her came in the actual delivery man with his arms filled as well. They both followed orders perfectly propping all the boxes in front of the heart I had made out of white rose petals earlier this morning, inside sat a few Louis Vuitton bags accompanied by a bigger one from Gucci.

I had been so busy with work as of lately that I wanted to just do something for my woman this morning, I knew she had an attitude about the number of hours I spent away from the house and I couldn't be mad at her for it; she was pregnant and needed me around at this point in her pregnancy. Her hormones had her attitude through the roof, to the point where she had me sleeping on the couch for coming home two minutes after I told her I would be home.

After handling my first and only divorce case that led to a homicide I learnt that a loyal woman deserved to be praised. There really aren't many out there, so when you find one it's important to cherish her. To know the woman of my dreams was carrying my seed just made me feel as though I needed to do any and everything in my power to keep her satisfied. Being a mother was out of her element, as was it out of mine but I knew that together we could do it.

I heard the shuffling around upstairs and I quickly tipped the delivery man and sent our house keeper on her way to do what she was doing before. I ran my hands over the wrinkles in my Calvin Klein Pajama bottoms and leaned against the fire place until I heard the sound of her feet coming down the stairs. "Ugh! Sleep on the couch doesn't actually mean sleep on the couch Zay. I had the worst sl-." before she could continue complaining she got to the bottom of the steps and her mouth fell open, as she looked down at my display then up at me. "Babe? What is all this?"

"A little token of my appreciation." I smiled, and waltzed over to her, grabbing hold of her hand and bringing her towards the assortments of gifts. "I know money can't buy happiness but it definitely can supply you with what does make you happy."

"Isaiah, you know you didn't have to do this right?"

"Oh but I did you see," I pulled over a chair from the dining room table and put her to sit. "The bible said that he who findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and I agree wholeheartedly. However, it doesn't just stop at finding a wife, now that you have that good thing it's only right to cherish it, never stop chasing her the way you did in the beginning. I want to see an everlasting smile on your face, and the only tears I want to see are tears of joy baby." I leaned down and kissed her forehead before picking up the first oversized LV shopping bag. "Here you go."

"No, Isaiah... really. I don't deserve all of this."

"You deserve more than this." I said with a slight chuckle. "Open up." With hesitation; Simone finally opened up the bag, pulling out another orange box, she placed it on top of her lap and took her time opening it, moving the tissue to the side until she saw the LV purse she had been whining about getting for months.

"Baaaaabe!" she said all choked up. "How did you know?"

"Simone please, leaving cut out pictures on my side of the bathroom mirror, on the fridge door, on the dash of my car?"