14 & A Half: Revenge

Since y'all couldn't wait... lol, enjoy!

(P.S. Don't hate me and I'm sorry for the late uploads but my house is only quiet after twelve which is when I get to write. So for my vamps, what's upppppp)

Hezekiah Collins

"You okay?" I said as I guided Lucas over to the couch, he was still under some meds so I wanted to be safe. His injuries weren't as severe as they could've been which is something I was thankful for. A couple cuts, and bruises alongside a broken hand but like I said; it could've been so much worse.

"I'm good, thanks dad." He said as he plopped himself onto the couch, wincing in pain.

"Need anything?"

"Nah, I think I just want to sleep."

"Here or in your room?"

"Right here is okay." He mumbled, before stretching his long body out on the couch.

"You sure you don't need anything else?" Claudia chimed in.

"Nah, I'm f... actually do you know if my girl called by any chance?"

"Lucas. What did I say?"

"Dad, it was nothing but a misunderstanding. She had nothing to do with it. I swear."

"I don't care, I don't want you risking your life for some broad."

"Hezekiah!" Claudia said, slapping my chest. "Watch your mouth."

"I said what I said, and I mean it. No more of that girl, you got it?"

"I can't promise you that..."

"Well trust and believe that I'll make sure of it." I spoke as I glanced at Claudia who was looking at me crazy, she out of all people knew I was not a man of empty threats.

My anger had been through the roof, spending a whole night in the hospital next to my son's bed was something I had never envisioned. I wanted my revenge and I wanted it now, I knew this attack was completely personal and I didn't mind getting personal, myself.

I sat at my desk for the rest of the afternoon making orders to not only make sure my product was moving more but to make sure my product was moving on the streets, drives, courts, and avenues where he was known for. On top of that I put out hits out on some of the best guys on his team, I would've recruited them but these guys were so serious that I knew where their loyalty laid. I decided to go with the easy route and just make things easier for myself by wiping them out as a whole, if they went down his empire would go down with them. I wasn't going to be subtle with this taking over shit, I wanted him to feel it where it matters most... in his pockets. But that wasn't the only thing... I needed to do something to top it all off, but I just didn't know what as yet... I wasn't going to go after his kids or anything, but I still needed to hit him where it hurt.

"Hezekiah," Claudia called out as she knocked on my office door.

"Come in." I answered, sitting back in my seat. The door slowly swung open and she held a tray of food, carrying it over and placing it on my desk. "Thank you beautiful."

"You're welcome baby." she kissed my forehead, then walked over to the door and closed it. "Hez, I think we need to talk about this whole situation."

"What about it?" I asked meanwhile placing the napkin in the collar of my shirt, and licking my lips at the sight of the baked salmon, mashed potatoes and cheesy broccoli that sat on the plate with a slice of Apple Pie as dessert.

"I think that before things get bad you need to just relax and let the police handle this."

"Police, Claudia? You know better than that!"