3. Mine

I apologize lol my math is completely off, Nya is actually 16 so thank you to all my math whiz's that we're correcting me. I appreciate it lol.

Also her "character" has changed because I feel Amber H would portray Nya's attitude a lot better. Anyways, that's all. Enjoy ❤️

This chapter is dedicated to LRiddle9 & sugah_c0caine ❤️ thanks for the constant love & support!

Alonzo Flemington

I lit my blunt between my lips before looking towards the two teenage boys that sat in front of me. We had been locked up in this office for the whole day trying to figure out how money went missing after doing the calculations from last weeks sales. I was down a whole five g's and all the facts and stories I have heard today pointing to them.

These guys knew better than to play with my money. I was giving them enough to live, eat and be in style. So, there is no possible reason why my sales should've been coming up short.

"So, tell me what happened?" I asked, taking a hit.

"Boss, I swear to God. We did what we were supposed to; we made our loot, banded it up as usual and brought it back to the trap house."

"So then how did my money end up missing?"

"We don't know!" Jerome answered, throwing his hands up in frustration. One of my men that stood at the door pulled his gun out as a reflex; causing Jerome to sit back and humble himself. "I'm sorry boss but this is irritating; we've been telling you the same story all afternoon. I've been working with you for a while now, I have no reason to switch up on you."

"You know me." I took a pull from my blunt; and rested my head against my leather chair as I let out the cloud of smoke. "I don't play with my money."

"We know sir, which is why we wouldn't dare to steal from you."

"THEN HOW DID THE MONEY END UP MISSING?!" my voice elevated and the two of them jumped at the sound. "5,000 DOLLARS FROM MY HARD-EARNED MONEY WENT MISSING ON YOUR WATCH. I NEED AN ANSWER."

"We honestly do not know..." Jerome croaked out, afraid to look me dead in the eye.

As I was about to speak my phone vibrated in front of me; my eyes read over the message and suddenly the anger was replaced with worry.

1 & Only

5:45 PM: Your son is running a fever, I am headed to the hospital with him right now. If you aren't too busy, your presence would be appreciated.

I looked up from my phone to see the two scared teenagers; to think that these boys were someone's sons at the end of the day was what stopped me from doing to them what would've done to one of my more mature workers. I groaned, and locked my phone screen. "Get out of here." I mumbled.

"What was that?" one asked, a little above a whisper.

"I said get the hell out of here." The boys quickly reached for their duffle bags; swinging it over their shoulder.

Once they were gone; I sighed and stood to my feet, removing my suit jacket from the back of my chair and pulling it over my white dress shirt.

"You're too easy on them boss." One of my guards said, breaking the silence of the room.

"I know," I hung my head down; realizing that I had to toughen up, especially if I didn't want things like this to happen again. "Carter's sick. I gotta get out of here. Keep a look out, make sure everything's alright and as usual just call me if you need me."