14: Then & Now

Just a bit of a filler chapter! Don't expect too much from this but do pay close attention to some of the events that do take place. Enjoy!!

AND

S/O to @DeniseMyers & @DeajzaSmith for being the first to notice and show love to the new set of book covers!!

______

Alonzo Flemington

"Get that camera out of my face Zo!" Samantha laughed as she tried her best to push my hand away. "I look like a hot mess."

"You know that you look fine as hell baby girl. Show them that new rock you just got." I took a step back, getting the full view of Samantha in her floor length red maxi dress, she had a red rose tucked behind her ear and the scenery of the beach behind her was perfect as she showed off her upgraded wedding ring. "Damn, I'm so lucky." I whispered behind the camera.

"Fine, just make sure you're getting my good angles."

"Girl... you have no bad angles and you know this."

"Is that right?" she asked, placing her hand against her hip and striking a pose. "Is that good?"

"That's perfect mama." I chuckled, and turned the camera to me. Smiling, trying my best to expose my grills. "Hello to whoever is watching this, me and my Queen are just out here in the Bahamas, enjoying life as usual. We're celebrating our 3rd anniversary and I truly just turned this camera on to rant about lucky I am to be married to the most beautiful woman on the face of this planet."

"Oh please!" I heard her say from behind me. "I'm the lucky one to be married to the definition of a good man, good husband and most importantly a good father." She came up next to me, wrapping her arms around my waist as she looked up into my eyes. "I'm so happy that God placed you into my life."

"I'm so blessed to be looking down on such a treasure baby girl. Thank you for putting up with me, for having my child, for just teaching me how to be a better me. I don't see myself with no one else but you, I don't see anyone else wearing that ring you got on or bringing another child into this world with me. We've been through hell and back and every moment just revealed to me that you're all I need and so much more."

"Aw thank you baby," she said softly, "I love you Alonzo."

"I love you more Mrs. Flemington." I leaned down to kiss her lips and we shared a moment before I looked back at the camera. "Anyways guys, I'm going to turn this off because I have a feeling that things are about to get real Rated R up in here."

"You better shut that thing off quickly then!" Samantha said with a giggle and that was the last thing I recorded before cutting it off.

"Daddy! Daddy!"

I groaned, and turned over in the bed, trying my best to ignore the little voice that seemed to be calling me for the past twenty minutes. I figured maybe if I ignored her she would go away, but it was clear that I was wrong about that.

"Daddddddddy!" Elise whined, this time slapping my bare back.

"I'm up!" I said into the pillow, still with my eyes closed as I wasn't finished with the dream I had.

"Daddy, I'm hungry!"

"And food is downstairs, go wake up Nya."

"Nya locked her room and won't come out."