9. Family over Everything

Special shout out to JayniqueYates AwesomeNrealLIFE & jaydajayd ❤️❤️❤️

Alonzo Flemington

"Mmmmm yess baby, yes baby, right there, oh my gosh right there."

"Shhhh."

"don't stop! Oh my gosh, yess daddy."

"Shh," I said, while kissing on her neck.

OMG! YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSS!"

"Shut the hell up!" I yelled, stopping mid-stroke. I pulled out and rolled over, propped myself up on my elbows. "You aint ever made so much noise before."

"I'm sorry baby, but it feels so good."

"I don't give a damn, you know damn well that my kids are out there and could be hearing you."

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking."

"You're trying to be petty London."

"I'd never do that, especially not in her house. I really didn't mean to be disrespectful, I promise." She leaned over and kissed my lips while running her hands down my chest. "Let me apologize the right way," she said leaning down and kissing my chest before pushing me back and throwing the blanket over her head; from there all I felt were her lips and the rest was history. This is why, I kept her around.

-

After a long and hot shower, as well as completing my daily hygiene, I left London sleeping and decided to sneak out the house and go for a walk. I made some calls to not only figure out who the arsonist was behind burning down my house. I wasn't worried about the money too much because I knew I could and would earn it back, what bothered me was not knowing who it was that did it. Yes, Nya shouldn't have thrown a party in our home, but still... it seemed a bit fishy to me.

I walked around the block of few times and smoked a blunt with a few of my men trailing near behind for security before reaching back at Samantha's house. I stepped up the door and as if on cue my phone vibrated.

Simone Smith:

Hey, we need to talk. Isaiah leaves in an hour, come by then.

I nodded as if she could see then opened the front door. "Daddy!" I heard Elise scream as she ran over to me, wrapping her arms around my legs.

"Hey baby." I picked her up and planted kisses against her cheek. "How did you sleep?"

"I slept good, how about you? I thought you were sleeping! Where did you go?! Mom's already making lunch."

"I know, Aunty London and I were really tired so we had to get a bit more sleep than usual. Then I decided to take a little walk." I stepped into the living room where Samantha sat folding laundry, meanwhile watching Carter hold onto the coffee table and dance to whatever was on the television.

"Aunty London is here too?" Elise asked, cocking her eyebrow up in the process.

"She isn't your aunty Elise. I told you this already. Call her by the name I said to." Sam chimed in.

"But mommy, you said that's a bad word."

"Yes, but it's her name so you have to say it.

"Fine," Elise looked me in the eye and with a smile she said. "Is Miss Bitchface here too?"