4. Major Changes

Simone Wilson

"My feet are so swollen." I complained, as Karen laughed hysterically on FaceTime. "I need this baby out of me!"

"You have a couple more weeks. I'm sure you'll be fine."

"I doubt it," I peered through the window of my house; watching a Black Bentley roll through the front gates. "Let me guess, daddy's home?" Karen asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I hadn't noticed I was smiling this big until I looked at myself in the camera.

"How'd you know?"

"Well because you only smile that big for three things; food, surgeries and that good di-."

"Yup, I gotta go!" I hit the end call button, and threw my phone onto the couch. Waddling my pregnant self over to the front door. I opened it, stepped back and bit my bottom lip at the sight of my sexy husband walking up the steps. The grey suit he wore tailored to fit his body perfect, brief case in hand and the look he gave me had me weak in the knees. "Welcome home..." I let out, throwing my arms around his neck.

Isaiah wrapped his free arm around my waist and walked us into the house, dropping his brief case onto the floor, and kicked the front door shut. Without wasting a minute; his juicy lips connected with mine and that blissful feeling came over me as it usually did while I was in his presence. I ran my hand down the back of his neck and my tongue danced against his as our kiss intensified.

My hands maneuvered down towards his dress shirt where I began to fumble with his buttons. I felt him run his hand down my backside through my silk robe, before pulling away from the kiss. "How did the case go today?"

"I beat it," he whispered.

"That's so good baby! Why aren't you out celebrating? I'm sure the guys from your office are out drinking right now."

"Yeah, but they don't have someone like you waiting at home for them." He said, pressing his lips against my neck, causing my eyes to roll back a bit. "I missed you."

"Show me how much..."

"I would love to." He said between kisses, "but you got a doctor's appointment to get to in a few."

"I'm a doctor, I'm fine. Now let's go upstairs."

"Baby!" a smile parted from his lips as he chuckled at my behavior. "I'll handle that ass tonight, but right now; you need to go upstairs and get ready so we can see how my little man is doing."

"Ugh. Please... I'll make it quick."

"That sounds tempting but I have other plans, and none of them are quick." He licked his lips and walked me over to the staircase. "Now go get your fine ass ready please."

"Fine." I doubted, crossed my arms then stomped my way up to our master bedroom. I pushed the double doors opened and stepped into my walk in-closet where everything was organized by color.

I stripped out of my robe, did my daily hygiene then got dressed in a simple white t-shirt and the only pair of jeans that still fit me. Once I was done; I slipped my feet into my white fenty slides and grabbed my heavy all-purpose purse.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw Isaiah leaned against the railing, typing away at his phone. From what I could see; it was the usual emails. I tapped his shoulder, he looked up at me, and shook his head as he opened the front door. "Took you long enough, you know we are going to be late, right?"

"You can't rush beauty." I flashed him a smile and walked through the door. Waiting for him to lock up. "Do you like my high light?"

"Nope, I told you that you look better without all of that." He took my purse from me and placed his hand on the small of my back as I made my way down the steps. "You have the beauty of a queen and still cover it with all that."