8. Fashion Industry

Special shout out to x_takecautionn QEmory04 vernikae & feleboo ❤️❤️

Hezekiah Collins

"It's Saturday, you guys can go home for the day." I said to my maids as they finished up their cleaning. They looked at me with suspicion, "I'm serious. Go home!"

"Thank you so much Mr. Collins!" one of the lady said, sweeping the dust into the pan that the other lady held. "God bless."

"God bless you too." I stuffed my hands into my pocket, walking out from the den and into the kitchen. "Good morning son," I yelled purposely slapping Lucas on his back as I entered, he winced at the noise. "Had a little too much fun last night?"

"You think?" he pulled away from me, opening the kitchen and pulling out a carton of milk for his cereal. "That jungle juice was crazy. My stomach was doing numbers this morning."

"Too much information." I hit the button for my coffee machine and leaned against the counter watching him fill his mouth with a spoonful of cereal. "Apart from the fire how good was it? How many shortys were on you?"

"Chill pops, you know you're too old to be saying the word shorty."

"Excuse you? We invented the word story back in my day."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, but to answer your question; I was only there for one."

"Oh, is that right?" I smirked, "we just moved here and you're already feeling someone that much?"

"Yeah... well I was until yesterday at least."

"What changed your mind?"

"I don't know, at first I loved the vibe, not only is she cute but we were talking for hours because I was addicted to learning more of her. Then yesterday came and she pulled this whole mean girls scene in the cafeteria, basically dissing one of the girls in her crew." Lucas filled his mouth with a bit more cereal and shook his head as he chewed. "I was completely turned off but I brushed it off cause I don't know their history, however last night she turned into one of the cockiest girls I had ever encountered, that's when I knew I was done."

"That's teenagers for you Luke, they're weird like that."

"Which is why I need me a fine MILF," he raised his brow looking over at me, "like the one I saw you with last night."

"Yeah?"

"Hell yeah."

"Stay in your lane little boy, a woman like her deserves a classy man."

"I aint classy?"

I tilted my head to the side, picked up a napkin from the table and wiped off his chin that was dripping with milk. "Try again."

"You're dissing! I don't know why you're being selfish anyways, you're a marr-" before he could speak my phone began to ring on the counter. I reached over, examining the number, once I gave Lucas the look he knew it was time to clear the room. I loved my son and the moments we had together, but never would I ever want to mix him in with the business I did.

"Talk to me." I said, resting the phone against my ear with my shoulder as I began to fix my coffee.

"Good morning boss, sorry to bother you on your Saturday but I just have a few updates for you."

"After last nights stunt I don't think I want to hear from you."

"We're sorry. I know you told us not to be messy but we panicked the moment we realized there was a camera in the office."