Attitude Will Get You Nowhere... ~Smut~ (Gabe Brunai x Lui Shirasagijo)

Getting Lui to admit feelings is a challenge by itself because of his attitude.

Getting him to show them is a whole other battle.

As much as he wants to show emotion towards certain things, his past won't ever let him. And Gabe understands that. The only way Lui Shirasagijo shows he cares for him is through his attitude.

~~~

"No!" The blue flame-haired male snapped, Gabe raising an eyebrow.
"It's just going to be for a couple of days. We can use this time to train one-on-one." The taller blader said, crossing his arms.

Wondering what they're talking about? Gabe's parents went out of town for a couple days on business, the maroon-haired male being left behind for the time being. He doesn't really want to spend it alone, so he turned to Lui as a way to make the days go a bit faster.

A fire burned in violet eyes, narrowing at the taller male.
"Why me?! Of all people, you want to spend a couple days with me?!" Lui hissed, crossing his arms and turning away.
"Because you don't want to do anything with anyone. This is an opportunity where I can get to know you better." Gabe replied, reaching a hand out to grab the baby blue-haired male's shoulder.

Lui turned around at the sudden contact, his hand curled into a fist as brown eyes burned into his own violet ones. His eyes went wide and lost sharpness at the look Gabe had. His eyes... They were so serious, so... Full of desire. But for what?

He sighed, knowing he wasn't going to win the battle.
        "Fine... I'll spend the weekend with you." He huffed, feeling a slight blush burn his cheeks.
        "Great. I'll see you later then." Gabe said with a small smile, ruffling the smaller male's hair before walking off.

Lui fixed his flaming hair and looked to where Gabe walked off. He brought his hands up to his face, rubbing his burning cheeks and questioning the taller male.

~~~

A small, pale hand gripped the strap to a bag tightly, violet eyes keeping to the ground as a white scarf and baby-blue flame hair blew in the gentle wind.

Lui walked up to the front door of Gabe's house, bringing his hand up to knock. He hesitated, having a thought of doubt cross his mind. He shook his head slightly, finally knocking on the door.

It opened, revealing the tall male as Lui kept his gaze to his feet. 
         "Hey there. Come on in." Gabe said, moving out of the doorway. The smaller male brushed past him, a tinge of pink crossing his cheeks as he set his bag down and sat on the couch.

The maroon-haired blader closed the door, walking over to him and sitting down next to him.
        "Lui, are you alright?" He asked, looking down at him.

The smaller male didn't answer, he just turned his head away. His cheeks burned darker when Gabe moved closer to him, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder and turning him so their eyes met.

Violet stared deep into brown, Lui getting lost from how gentle and warm they looked. Like chocolate in a way.
        "Hey... Are you ok?" Gabe asked again, placing his other hand on the blue flame-haired male's other shoulder, holding him in place.
        "I-I..." Lui cursed himself for stuttering. "I'm fine..." He finally said, tearing his eyes away from the gaze.

The taller blader definitely wasn't believing that for two reasons. Reason one: Lui never stutters. Never. Reason two: he stopped looking at him. Lui never looks away when he's talking to someone.

These being subtle hints that something was on his mind. Gabe trailed his hands up to Lui's burning cheeks, cupping them and making him look at him.
         "Don't give me that 'I'm fine' crap. You obviously aren't considering the way you're acting." At that, Lui tore himself from Gabe's gentle hold, a fire igniting on his eyes.
         "The way I'm acting?" He growled. "What about the way you're acting?!" This made the maroon-haired male raise an eyebrow.
         "How so Lui? I haven't acted any different than how I normally act." The baby-blue haired male stood abruptly, his hands curling into fists.
         "It's your body language! The look you get in your eyes! You keep sending me so many mixed messages!"
          "Lui..." Gabe tried to say, but was cut off.
          "No, I'm not done! I'm sick of this Gabe!"
          "Lui."
          "You keep screwing with my mind! You make me so flustered that I can't focus, and it makes me want to-"
          "That's enough Lui!" Gabe suddenly snapped, standing up in front of the smaller male. Lui let a gasp escape his lips as he shrunk back slightly.